Call of Duty..

K

kreza

heard some hype, seen nothing, opinions? is it any good? especially from Multiplayer perspective?

Thx..

C

Clowneh!

OH SO YOU'RE NICE TO HIM :ROLLYEYESOMG:

:p

Y

Yaka

cant be bothered to start a new thread, but the sp mode of this game will BLOW yer head off.

game of 2003 for sure

W

Will

Can we not talk about the game until its released? I'll go all grumpy and stuff.

O

old.Xarr

Originally posted by whipped
I found it quite short tbh.

yeah. played through it in one sitting (about 6-7 hours i think). the sp campaign was hellacool though and i'm enjoying the mp now. the search and destroy and team deathmatch game modes are alot of fun.

T

Testin da Cable

read it. now I'm sitting in a puddle of undisclosed fluids :eek::eek7::D

C

Cdr

Originally posted by Jonny_Darko
It's phenomenal - you guys usually won't lower yourselves to read anything I've written but: http://shop.game.net/lowdown.aspx?lid=3478

I would read it, but I fear reading a review might make me want to buy it, something which I can not do at the moment, as I have zero money left in my account..........unless Game.net want to give it to me for free for being such a valued customer? ;)

W

Will

Unfortunately, I can't read the link...my work have barred it.:mad:

J

Jonny_Darko

You probably could but that was a preview. ;)

Anyway, I'm trying to tailor my style for the massmarket, so this is probably the last place it would go down well!

I

Insane

what styles that? intimidation and hurrassment? :p

it didnt exactly urge me to go out and buy the game really, just to look at it a bit more once its released.

at least its better than someones avatar currently *cough*

i still wonder how many people click mine to see if it really does delete the post :)

J

Jonny_Darko

Good point, I need to go visit the old duffer soon.

S

Summo

Hah! I read that nifty preview as soon as it was up! I should get a free game! I should!

W

whipped

Good preview. One thing not mention that I must though is the music in the game. I've always thought that a good music score can make even the most dire film great. The same is becoming true for games.

The level Jon talks about with the fixing of an 88 to blow up a tank makes particulary good use of music. It starts off with nothing at all, and as you're holding the line waiting for those needed reinforcements, the music slowly builds and builds to quite an emotional climax.

Time to play it again on the hardest setting me thinks.

E

ECA

bah sounds like a piece of piss. I completed Q3 and RTCW ( nightmare and death incarnate respectively ) last week whilst waiting for FFXI.

Might have to get this though to see if its as bollocks easy as the last one on hardest.

W

Will

I feel my manhood has been challenged.

Though I don't know what I'm going to do about it.

E

ECA

I'm an FPS god its only normal you should feel inadequate.

Users who are viewing this thread