Call of Duty Ghosts

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Sat here waiting for the multiplayer reveal to see if its changed at all from the last game, was bored waiting so did some paint artwork to reflect on the people in the twitch room at the moment :(

lx6hnNn.jpg

Aada

Part of the furniture
Seriously you were sat waiting for the MP reveal on COD? Hehe I thought better of you :(

Kryten

Old Cow.
Twitch chat is shitter than the fecal offerings of the Mighty Poo from Conker's Bad Fur Day, and the majority of people who say anything of it appear to have an IQ level equal to a, and I'll be generous here, shit. A shit with some worms in, so there is a rudimentary intelligence. But that's about it.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I wish they would leave COD to the Xbox kids.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Twitch chat is shitter than the fecal offerings of the Mighty Poo from Conker's Bad Fur Day, and the majority of people who say anything of it appear to have an IQ level equal to a, and I'll be generous here, shit. A shit with some worms in, so there is a rudimentary intelligence. But that's about it.

Isn't it just? I usually just maximize videos to avoid looking at the twitch chat, you can turn it off as well iirc, never really bother tho as video covers it up :p

throdgrain

FH is my second home
It's not my cup of char mate. I don't like the one map servers, and , I dunno, there's just something about it I don't get. I'm a cs player as far as FPS games go, always have been. Have played cod and bf as well, but always return to cs. Lately though I've just been wondering what I waste my money on, and buying games that I never play is on that list, so any new cod and BF offerings will not be purchased by me. :)

DayZ on the other hand ....

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Oh don't even talk about DayZ, sick of waiting for the bugger to get released.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
tbh I don't mind playing the alpha, so it don't bother me. In fact, the more I see of the standalone, with god know how many infections and stuff you got to be searching for antibiotics all the time, that's not really what I like about the game. I like the wide spaces, the finding guns.

And killing people :D

Aada

Part of the furniture
Dayz Standalone has turned into a bro shooter as far as I'm concerned ;/

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Dayz Standalone has turned into a bro shooter as far as I'm concerned ;/

Thanks to Reddit and the army of mongoloids that have been playing the closed alpha/giving feedback, wouldn't at all be surprised if they remove bullet drop, recoil and add starting weapons next.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Ah well new consoles to keep us entertained soon, bugger it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom