Call for Crafters

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
Given the need for siege at the moment and the fact that you can carry 2 dimi on your horse do people think it would be a good idea if crafters able to make it spent a little time making it and handing it out from DL or Cain?

It takes about a minute to make one (crafting and getting components) so if people were willing to make them would this help to restock the realm.

Wether the crafters want to give them away or charge (60gp is reasonable) is down to the crafter

I will have Aran in Ligen for a while tomorrow (11th) at 19:00 uk time if any need any made.

As a side note if crafters can make siege for housing try to put them on the top 2 pages to avoid the CM bug.
I cant make saddlebags(1 is enough for most people) that are needed for houses and give 4 slots so if people can make them and put on merchants that would help as well.
With one saddlebag you can carry 4 items, 200 enc covers 2 dimi siege and a fair bit of bounty wood, remember each time you buy you get 40 wwod which goes in stacks of up to 400.

If any other crafters fancy helping please give name and say what time you plan to be around, or for spontanious restocking you could try /b in crauach(DC) and see if you get a responce.

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
aran making dimi siege is one thing.. using it is another. leaving a claimed tower defensless after u take it is a waste. need more patience in rvr if u want stuff.

want it made? i'll make it.. just dont go runing off and bite off more than u can chew

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
ilaya said:
aran making dimi siege is one thing.. using it is another. leaving a claimed tower defensless after u take it is a waste. need more patience in rvr if u want stuff.
<grins> if this is regarding last night most of my group rest at 9:30-10:00 and given the amount of defending several have been doing lately we were tired.
We try to do what we can with the time we have, cant really do more then that.

Adlatus Hellbringer

Fledgling Freddie
Dont worry aran, ilaya gets angry when it comes to the defence of the realm there really is no pleasing him because he feels he can do better than neone else ... ever...

Conway

Fledgling Freddie
Aran Thule said:
<grins> if this is regarding last night most of my group rest at 9:30-10:00 and given the amount of defending several have been doing lately we were tired.
We try to do what we can with the time we have, cant really do more then that.

Aran is right, basically we had to rest at that point. Some had work very early next day, and I'm afraid my late night defending DC had caught up with me, so I was falling asleep. However the effort wasn't wasted, since it meant two of us could pop back this morning and retake the tower since it was still level one. More Hibs turned up to see what was happening and we ended up retaking Bolg keep.

At least I think that was the tower we took last night. Could be wrong, I was in a daze by that point I'm afraid.

Oh and we have our own crafters making lots of seige, so we don't have a problem but Aran is more asking to make sure that other people can get dimi seige despite the CM bug. I've been doing some water breathing potions and saddlebags and putting them on a visible bit of my CM. May try and wedge some seige on there too. Not sure which is most needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom