Call Centers

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Woot just got my first call from a call center in india :D

"may i speak to the houseowner please"
I was just sitting thinking, could you not have put any effort into finding out our last name to make it kinda personal.

Really pisses me off how they have fired off tons of people here, and hired people in India who would work for like a cup of rice a call.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Telephone Preference Register for you.

Chilly

Balls of steel
Brynn said:
Woot just got my first call from a call center in india :D

"may i speak to the houseowner please"
I was just sitting thinking, could you not have put any effort into finding out our last name to make it kinda personal.

Really pisses me off how they have fired off tons of people here, and hired people in India who would work for like a cup of rice a call.
actually brynn workin conditions over there are probably better than a lot of the places here, it is true they get payed fuck all else it obviously wouldnt be worth the fucking huge tellyphone bill.

Youl get used to it ;)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
had to tell one to shut the fuck up the other morning, i said i wasnt interested and they kept gibbering on, dont think they understand english

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Brynn said:
We are ex directory which pisses me off

Ex directory is not the same as actively removing your number from mailing lists. There is also a mail preference service which stops ALL junk mail (well, not the hand-delivered local crap), and a fax preference service.

Just a pity there is no spam-preference service.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Raven said:
had to tell one to shut the fuck up the other morning, i said i wasnt interested and they kept gibbering on, dont think they understand english

Tell them you're busy right now, but if the caller leaves their home phone number, you'll call them back later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom