Calina

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
we should try that again if i can get some cls to be able to put on a damn mythirian. Good fights neverless !
Tell that trash infil to try that with some1 else or w8 til I'm on 1% before he adds so he might have a chance :)

Calina

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah, it was good fights. We'll meet again :)

And sorry about that add.

Kagato: Ty my hero :wub:

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Someone died in an rvr zone ???

or_548d4ed0-7be2-4c76-b34f-8ed8356b96c0.jpg

aika

Can't get enough of FH
so , I take it, the silly tower quest is finished? :p

Nibble

Part of the furniture
whats up with all the pics ! posting pics jimmey !

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
ran into calina at beno,dont know how many valks he has run into,best left alone :).. also haxen tried pulling a cheap trick nuking.. again valk with lgd best left alone :).. was a quick way to blow off the cobwebs for my valk though :)

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
eul u do know u can buy champ exp with bps ? at bp merchant in svas

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
eul u do know u can buy champ exp with bps ? at bp merchant in svas

yup but theyr non tradeable and warrior is low rank and Im buying cl xp for every bps I get on him :)

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
enjoying that skald punishment ?.. i found skald awsome fun lots toys...not as fun as my valk though :)

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Not impossible, but quite tough at high RR, greatly depends on wether spear or s/s spec though.

Friar is better placed then many to deal with them however. A good dose of disease helps alot too if you can pull it of before the fight without being interrupted.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
enjoying that skald punishment ?.. i found skald awsome fun lots toys...not as fun as my valk though :)

Yea its fun been trying to sort shade last week or so on hib mainly tho still need stupid belt of abolishment and sc :(

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Not impossible, but quite tough at high RR, greatly depends on wether spear or s/s spec though.

Friar is better placed then many to deal with them however. A good dose of disease helps alot too if you can pull it of before the fight without being interrupted.

Once i get into new template we gotta go fistycuffs kagato mate and see how it goes :D

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Once i get into new template we gotta go fistycuffs kagato mate and see how it goes :D

Will be good to pit new template against new template, haven't really had a good challenging one on one against a decent RR yet with it to judge how it stands.

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
Will be good to pit new template against new template, haven't really had a good challenging one on one against a decent RR yet with it to judge how it stands.

i'll give ya a fight on valk and warr,friar versus valk aint easy as he aint getting past the shield enough,soon as st is dropped use charge and its fine,only problem i have is those that consistantly run through,then theres the constant adds :p

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
i'll give ya a fight on valk and warr,friar versus valk aint easy as he aint getting past the shield enough,soon as st is dropped use charge and its fine,only problem i have is those that consistantly run through,then theres the constant adds :p

lpep is the rr2 valk i had a couple of fights vs yesterday on champ?

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
valks rr 7\6 on here with a real nice template till next patch.. been testing spear valk on pendragon.. got aml 10 spear and a good templated all ready... have 4 99% lgd spirit spears on my crafter if any valks are interested for a couple platt

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom