Cake date..

Ormorof

FH is my second home
what i would do for some carrot cake, cheesecake or even some chocolate cake right now :(

cant be arsed to go get it though, im too lazy as ive been eating too much cake!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Its like date rape, except you put the rohypnol in the cake - you know the drill...

Ah yes - thanks mate!

btw, I tried to bake brownies yesterday.. Spilled half of it on the floor, the rest got in the oven, but it never became brownies :( Threw the whole lot out..

Guess I'll go back to regular date rape

Ormorof

FH is my second home
i've never really been a fan of pie always generates horrible images of school dinners with mushy peas <shudders>

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Might go to ASDA... Might pick up a carrot cake.. Might eat it.. Might take photois.. :eek:

CorNokZ

jinx_portal_the-cake-is-a-lie.jpg

Ezteq

Queen of OT
It's B2's birthday on Monday and I'm going to make him an M&Ms cake...whether it works or not is a whole different ball game.

russell

FH is my second home
omg cake dates sound like heaven. What a good idea. I want to go on one now! (can you still partake if you are married and have 3 kids? Or do you have to be proper single and really dating:p)

Mind you -what is the ettiquitte. If the ladies are only supposed to nibble and leave half on their plate then forget it. I would want to gobble mine all up:p

CorNokZ

Mind you -what is the ettiquitte. If the ladies are only supposed to nibble and leave half on their plate then forget it. I would want to gobble mine all up and order a second and third piece :p

Fixed that for you ;)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Mind you -what is the ettiquitte. If the ladies are only supposed to nibble and leave half on their plate then forget it. I would want to gobble mine all up:p

There is no limit on who can take who on a cakedate, but generally it's a male takes female in hopes of escalation to sex.

In your case i guess the kids MIGHT hamper it, but leave that to the man. We know how to get sex work in a bloody air-raid :p

Now, etiquette of a cake date is simple;

Man asks "how about this cake"(or some rare cases female, as men are becoming p**sies these days).
Partner then either agrees with cake, or offers another option.
The male go with any cake the female wants, no ifs or buts, if you're lactose intolerant and she wants a "milkysuperfudgebmob cake", you eat it damnit.
You consume cake.
Maybe coffe or hot coco by side.
Male should eat slower, to ensure he can offer more cake to partner if she is not satisfied with her piece. She won't be. She will eat your cake men. Let her.
You exit the establishment after FINISHING cakes completely.
You go have rest of evening plans.
Men don't f*ck up now :eek:
Go home happy.
Have sex.

CorNokZ

Can't I just throw cake at randums in the street and sex them? :(

Rules are there to be broken, right?

Ezteq

Queen of OT
haha I made cupcakes today!!

Vanilla ones with cashew nuts in em and then I hollowed out the tops and poured in melted white chocolate and put a cherry on top!

(white choc and cashews are B2's faves) I decided against the M&M's because the colours might run and make em look a bit like they'd been sicked up, these ones however...

look quality.

oh yes, i do indeed rock.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
haha I made cupcakes today!!

Vanilla ones with cashew nuts in em and then I hollowed out the tops and poured in melted white chocolate and put a cherry on top!

(white choc and cashews are B2's faves) I decided against the M&M's because the colours might run and make em look a bit like they'd been sicked up, these ones however...

look quality.

oh yes, i do indeed rock.

Woman who can bake.....fastest route to my heart....this american girl im seeing makes cupcakes get this...inside the cones for ice cream!!! and then covers the top in choc...drool!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom