cajero = scammer

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Renwind said:
in the time i have played on camlann in horde we have never lost a fg fight vs fear, the only ones who could really kick our ass was lios alfar

You didnt play on Camlann for very long did you...

Laston

Fledgling Freddie
Amildin said:
You didnt play on Camlann for very long did you...

i thought all we did was camp the housing zone and jump in each others beds. we sposed to fight? :(

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
Renwind said:
in the time i have played on camlann in horde we have never lost a fg fight vs fear, the only ones who could really kick our ass was lios alfar

I'm been in Fear grps that have slaughtered Horde grps. Even in the days just before you guys 'left' and I do mean fg vs fg. True I've been in grps that have been the opposite but that don't matter. Guess your mightly 1337ness wasn't on at those times :touch:

MrBurns

Fledgling Freddie
Renwind said:

hrhr, u can t remember our fg exertion before they moved to exca? ^^
I can remember killing fg horde many times...

greetings, Mrburns

JiggleWithMe

Fledgling Freddie
xtortionist said:
its the truth, jiggle had to pm me afterwards apologising on behalf of being a bunch of lamers

Yo Xtor!

I remember that fight we had in volcanus... It was really even between us and we both had casaulties though you had the upperhand and when you were to put the last chain in our coffin :twak: a trio from HOrde showed up and "interfered" so to say... The outcome turned and HOrde were the ones that lingered away with alot of bruises this time. Imo that was an real even, fun fight that Fear actually won and I send you "Sorry for the add" as showing good manners between us..
If you think we type in /gu as soon we are about to loose an fight you are dead wrong and I cant help you with that but then again you are free to think whatever you feel about us...

:wub: dance and be happy my brothers and sisters!!! :wub:

Kais

Banned
the same fear that take minutes to kill a bd in vinterz movie?, they are shit from what i've seen.

xtortionist

Fledgling Freddie
JiggleWithMe said:
Yo Xtor!

I remember that fight we had in volcanus... It was really even between us and we both had casaulties though you had the upperhand and when you were to put the last chain in our coffin :twak: a trio from HOrde showed up and "interfered" so to say... The outcome turned and HOrde were the ones that lingered away with alot of bruises this time. Imo that was an real even, fun fight that Fear actually won and I send you "Sorry for the add" as showing good manners between us..
If you think we type in /gu as soon we are about to loose an fight you are dead wrong and I cant help you with that but then again you are free to think whatever you feel about us...

as you can see from my little drama thing, i said you make them fight fair, i like you as a player and i enjoyed fighting you, id enjoy fighting you even more now :) however it was a fg that ass jammed us, and i think you are an extreme exception to horde players in general, you would always pm after saying nice fight etc. and i think someone in that group did pm someone for help that time ;) too convienient for a second group to walk right upon us!

but i still :fluffle: you : )

mawh

Fledgling Freddie
so ? the seers still got some usefull stuffs that they can use for example the Base stunn on the dwarf healer and the bard could have used his DD...

Laston

Fledgling Freddie
Kais said:
the same fear that take minutes to kill a bd in vinterz movie?, they are shit from what i've seen.

how nice of you to base an entire guilds performance of one single silly fight? :wanker: like saying OMG i kilelled a Village idiot yesterday when he was afk sitting behind a tree! omg they muset alll syawk!!1

and yes it was only 1 tank :touch:

mawh said:
so ? the seers still got some usefull stuffs that they can use for example the Base stunn on the dwarf healer and the bard could have used his DD...

immune poss? and yeah Bard dd.... lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom