Cait sidhe see hidden fix

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Azathrim said:
Wonder if GoA wil hotfix that. :)

It's being discussed at the moment. Probably can be hotfixed, but it's not really a "bug" and more of a "feature" that's getting nerfed.

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:
It's being discussed at the moment. Probably can be hotfixed, but it's not really a "bug" and more of a "feature" that's getting nerfed.

That's entirely up to who is labeling it. Would be interesting what Mythic would label it though. Considering how fast they reacted after this getting known on Vnboards I could only guess it's labeled a bug by them. :)

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Azathrim said:
That's entirely up to who is labeling it. Would be interesting what Mythic would label it though. Considering how fast they reacted after this getting known on Vnboards I could only guess it's labeled a bug by them. :)

I'm just the messenger :)

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Aw, they should have just decreased the level of them or something to green or blue con. They're add a little tactic in picking your pet. (Stealth pet over stun pet, or what about a frost stallion? Hmm..) It added something to do with my minstrel. :p

I'm sure you stealthers are happy now though. ;)

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
After being on the receiving end on an ML9 one of these feckers, yes, you could say im happier now ;)

inqy

One of Freddy's beloved
Well it's in the bug fixes section right at the top. So I would say Mythic are calling it a bug.

Rightly so. As I said in another thread, far too much anti-stealth in game right now.

Libertine

One of Freddy's beloved
NEW FRONTIERS WORLD NOTES

Bug Fixes

- Cait Sidhe will no longer see stealthed characters.

Its a bug fix as started on the herald, although im sure some sorcerers would contest that..... ;)

Gibbo

Fledgling Freddie
[GOA]Erivoss said:
It'll get "hotfixed" on the EU servers early next week.

Is it bug abuse to use the pet in this way until the change?

[GOA]Erivoss

[GOA] Official type person
Gibbo said:
Is it bug abuse to use the pet in this way until the change?

While technically it could be considered as bug exploiting, we won't be punishing anyone for this.

Sorry stealthers, one more weekend of (additional) pain.

Docs

Fledgling Freddie
Regarding the pet, I tried this pet a few times and I must say that it is rediculousy overpowered but at the same time it finally gave me a way to pay back for all those gangbangs where you get zerged by 3-5 stealthers chain PA:ing.

However, it is interesting to see how fast this got fixed but the bainshee cone nuking people on bridges and bridge towers from the watersurface below the bridge is not considered a bug and will not be hotfixed...

[GOA]Erivoss

Docs said:
However, it is interesting to see how fast this got fixed but the bainshee cone nuking people on bridges and bridge towers from the watersurface below the bridge is not considered a bug and will not be hotfixed...

These two bugs have nothing to do with each other as far as fixing them is concerned. For these See Hidden pets you just need to change one value from Yes to No on one monster and it's done, and we can do that. For bainshee's nuking through walls etc you need to actually jump into the code and figure out why there are problems, then change them, then test them etc - no where near as simple as just changing one field and way beyond what we can do here.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
[GOA]Erivoss said:
These two bugs have nothing to do with each other as far as fixing them is concerned. For these See Hidden pets you just need to change one value from Yes to No on one monster and it's done, and we can do that. For bainshee's nuking through walls etc you need to actually jump into the code and figure out why there are problems, then change them, then test them etc - no where near as simple as just changing one field and way beyond what we can do here.

oh yeah! is that so mr Voss eh?

well how comes when i brush my teeth in the morning i have dirt on them in the evening thus requiring another brushing?

i suppose your gonna tell me that its got something to do with all the food i ate in the day!

It wont work buster, your gonna get a letter from my nan telling you whats what!

inqy

One of Freddy's beloved
nerf your nan, she's clearly overpowered.

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Well, with the changes to Cait Sidhe, your nan won't have See Hidden anymore! Eat that punk! ;)

[GOA]Erivoss

Bahumat said:
oh yeah! is that so mr Voss eh?

well how comes when i brush my teeth in the morning i have dirt on them in the evening thus requiring another brushing?

i suppose your gonna tell me that its got something to do with all the food i ate in the day!

It wont work buster, your gonna get a letter from my nan telling you whats what!

I'll just have to tell her to tell you to stop rolling around on the ground and eating dirt. And floss!

Tilda

I have np with the change, it just makes me laugh how, having had See Hidden since frontiers were introduced, when the ability suddently becomes fotm, it gets nerfed ^^
I'll just have to make sure not to tell anybody about the other mob in the frontiers with stun and SH :D

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Tilda said:
I have np with the change, it just makes me laugh how, having had See Hidden since frontiers were introduced, when the ability suddently becomes fotm, it gets nerfed ^^
I'll just have to make sure not to tell anybody about the other mob in the frontiers with stun and SH :D

Words spoken in the true spirit of the E&E program!

How are you enjoying your eBayed characters Tilda?

Tilda

Azathrim said:
Words spoken in the true spirit of the E&E program!

How are you enjoying your eBayed characters Tilda?
lol at ebay accusation tbh, just rofl.
11 level 50's, all leveled by me, none of them ebayed, thats gotta be the worst attempt at an insult ever.

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Tilda said:
lol at ebay accusation tbh, just rofl.
11 level 50's, all leveled by me, none of them ebayed, thats gotta be the worst attempt at an insult ever.
Oh oops... I wouldn't expect you to admit anything like that in a thread with a GM around. :)

Now go report that pet you apparently know of with See Hidden. :)

Tilda

Azathrim said:
Oh oops... I wouldn't expect you to admit anything like that in a thread with a GM around. :)

Now go report that pet you apparently know of with See Hidden. :)

Take a days time out for mod baiting and winding me up.
I dont ebay, never have, never will, whats the point when you lose half the satisfaction of leveling a charachter.
Why buy a charachter with a random name and lose your online "identity".
Hell isn't it obvious none of my charachters are ebayed when 90% of them are tilda, tildai, tildi, tild, tildina etc etc?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Tilda said:
Take a days time out for mod baiting and winding me up.
I dont ebay, never have, never will, whats the point when you lose half the satisfaction of leveling a charachter.
Why buy a charachter with a random name and lose your online "identity".
Hell isn't it obvious none of my charachters are ebayed when 90% of them are tilda, tildai, tildi, tild, tildina etc etc?

you did ebay Tilda, there...i've said it!

i was blackmailed by Tilda that if i never bought an account and PL'd some chars with similar names he would send Old Jupitus round to knit me a jumper with 10 arm slots!

agghhhh how can i decide which one to use, so many slots and not enough arms, even thinking about it hurts my brain!

sorry to get you in trouble Tilda, i do like you but im bound by Hoff to always tell the truth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom