Caestar playing in Alb

DeadOnArrival

Loyal Freddie
Hiya Folks after dinging my shade rr10 i have decided to comeon holiday to (alb) thidranki lands for a little time. Been playing there the last week or so on and off and have had some nice deathspams and decent fights. I dint realise Thid was such a revelation after the constraints of RvR at Level 50. Its such a good laugh.

Anyway lookout for me, isa coming!!:p

Ucallme

Banned
DeadOnArrival said:
Hiya Folks after dinging my shade rr10 i have decided to comeon holiday to (alb) thidranki lands for a little time. Been playing there the last week or so on and off and have had some nice deathspams and decent fights. I dint realise Thid was such a revelation after the constraints of RvR at Level 50. Its such a good laugh.

Anyway lookout for me, isa coming!!:p

Go get em my love bunny :p and yes Caestar is my personal Sex Slave in Alb :)

Amphrax

Mordenaar

Fledgling Freddie
OMG CAEST! GRATZ ON RR10!!!!!

Ill meet you in there sometime, probably on Rhaodon, Deon or something along them lines... Tho im currently moving to Thidranki in Avalon with Linked Chaos.

:drink:

Edit: For some reason i cant send you E-Mails. Change your settings! hehe.

Ill speak to you in-game some time... I WILL FIND YOU!

Mordenaar. Your Favorite Vampiir!

Goretooth

Fledgling Freddie
Damn nice Caesty mate! :D

Gratz on rr10... and if u still play I'll meet you in there ... my chars are the Squirrel ones...

Cheers,
Nylis

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Were you one of the 4 retard infils tonight camping mid bridge ?:p

<3

Boa

Fledgling Freddie
Hi:D. Caestar you were in Knights of Mayhem for a while in hib quite long time ago, werent you? Beacuse I think u helped me like whole lvl 49 to 50 some day farming lots in briefine or something, I were a chanter named baalboa or summit, and i sucked:p If u remember=)?

Craft

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkai - Coven - Berghaus [ Hibernia ]
Fearcraft - [ Albion ]

Hey you guys! haha, started my infil again for thid, might be fun for a bit :D name is Crazyfrog.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom