Caer Sursbrooke

ninjasasin

Fledgling Freddie
Hello albion , just like to say its nice and comfy here in this lil ' ol keep of yours , very nice view too :)
Why dont you come and reclaim it , or can you not find the minimum 100 alb zerg to come and get .

Im thinkin about moving in permenantly :) :wub:

Vesania

Fledgling Freddie
ninjasasin said:
Hello albion , just like to say its nice and comfy here in this lil ' ol keep of yours , very nice view too :)
Why dont you come and reclaim it , or can you not find the minimum 100 alb zerg to come and get .

Interesting comment, given that Midgard sent a force of about 150 at several of our keeps this evening. Clearly you weren't zerging, so were you all feeling extra sensitive and needed to hold each others hands?

I'm moved by your comments and the plight of your sensitive chums. I'll earmark a catapult stone just for you, from the goodness of my heart. :wub:

Addlcove

Fledgling Freddie
don´t you just hate twits like that?
-

and wooooo I got a hug from naetha (being dead and all that´s quite an achivement)

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
Addlcove said:
and wooooo I got a hug from naetha (being dead and all that´s quite an achivement)

I've just got a thing for stiffs... :eek:

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Naetha said:
I've just got a thing for stiffs... :eek:
I thought only us necromancers had necrophylia.....

Or we talking a different kind of stiff :eek6:

Rayko

One of Freddy's beloved
too bad there were some tits again on IRC, nice evening tho gg :clap:

Doink-666

Fledgling Freddie
Addlcove said:
don´t you just hate twits like that?

I think alot of people do :p tbh if everyone posted when something like this happened the forums would be spammed a fair bit. Why dont you play the game a bit longer Ninjasasin and learn it to find out it also happens to hibs and mids :kissit:

P.S try putting this post in the right forum to :clap:

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
ninjasasin said:

i would come to reclaim it with another minstrel but these shooters are just so much better then daoc atm...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom