Caer Sidi Raid:- Update and info

B

BrassMonkey

Well if it starts at 12 then i got 4 hours, but even still i guess i don't mind suiciding out of there if it isn't finished by 4pm. Just might be a shame to miss out on loot, tbh though i just wanna go for the experience/explore the new areas.

A

**Aligro**

well your quite welcome to bring your guild with you too.....
they will be there for the lotto i presume

P

pcentella

Originally posted by leorin
Always this whining etc when some1 try organise something.
Aligro said it all alrdy, stfu and be there or or stfu and dont go simple as that. Ofc i u have questions etc can do it here but whining and that its not worth the effort dont belong here write a book or smt.

If you are referring to me, I was just informing you, because some people could not know that. Similar to the Summoner using IP again and again, if you read it before somewhere, you know what to expect. So I'm not sorry, and i wont stfu.

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Trinilim
Why not kill him?

That's like taking 10fgs down DF, getting to legion, and saying "K! All done here!" and going back up.

rofl!

you&oddy =priceless :ROFLMAO:

edit: oh, read it takes like 6hrs to clean btw.

and:- "good luck boy, good luck"
"thanks doctor, thanks"
-"oh, and take care boy, take care"
"oh, doctor? nevermind"

A

**Aligro**

o.k if all goes according to plan.. and i can actually get on SI
We shall assemble at Caer Gothwaithe (portal in avalon) at 11:30 am gmt.... if there are many people who cannot get to play Si because of Goa troubles then futher plans will have to be made..

C

Chenuba

Will try and be there.

Sounds great, I will announce it in our guild calendar.
One last thing, the time. It might be easier to gather the appropiate army a little later, fx. at 19-20 CET .

A

**Aligro**

the cyber cafe i play at closes at 9:30 gmt and i only have 56k connexion at home.. so 12 gmt 1cet

GATHER FORCES AT GOTHWAITE HARBOUR AT 11:30 GMT

S

Sibanac

Sounds cool, dont listen to the whiners Aligro,
for this isnt about drops or xp its about exploring new places meeting new creatures and killing then, or die trying.

Have you guys forgoten what it felt like when you saw the dragon for the first time or seeing your first telemon.
Forget about the xp grind/drop hunting/rp rat race for a day, you might enjoy it

Anyway sounds like a right blast to me.

S

skile

Why does it have to be about drops? Just facing him would be a new experience. Why did u buy SI if you don't want new experiences. Go kill thy prince then :eek:.

L

leorin

agree i be there and will try gather as much ppls i can, both from guild and announce to others

S

Silver180

Ok i wanna go just for a look around really, but if we do get drops how are ou lottoing them?

Seeing as its not a guild invite thing will it be a lotto per person who wants item?

Imagines 200+ doing /random 100 :)

O

old.Ramas

Hope it all goes well - personally I doubt I will make it due to the pathetic performance of GOA's website (which still refuses to let me in).

Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom