Caer Sidi Raid:- Update and info

A

**Aligro**

O.k decided to do the Caer sidi raid on the saturday (22nd) to be able to have maximum numbers of people participating...

Caer Sidi works like this... It is basically a maze. there are 10 locks in the dungeon which need to be opened by keys.. these key are droped by mobs inside the dungeon.. and you cannot progress to the next stage of the dungeon until you have killed te necesary mobs.. then you have to go back and forth with different keys to find the correct doors...

We need about 200+ peopel to attend so tell everyone and it shall take place at 12 NOON...
any questions please leave them here and i will be happy to answer them

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by Genesis_of_Ak
Where is Caer Sidi ?

It's in Shrouded Isles, if that was serious ;)
Aligro - good luck, honestly. Perhaps the day after release isn't the safest time to try this, but i hope it works :)

J

Jiggs

go to avalon marsh, walk through the portal on the pier and grab a horse from caer gothwaith i think :)

T

Trinilim

Let me clarify on this:

200+ LEVEL 50'S

and need at least 1 healer in each group :p

If you're gonna try to take on Apoc himself, he's lvl 83. Same as Legion. But loads harder, as I believe he has IP, and know that he has an AOE spell like Golestandt (our dragon if you didn't know) that launches fireballs from the ceiling.

Sounds tastey :)

O

old.Odysseus

200+ albs in same area?

Im giving 3 - 1 odds on a zonecrash ;)

T

Trinilim

6 -1 odds half the people go afk and/or gawk at apoc

D

Draylor

Is Apocalypse worth the effort?

Youd get 90% of the drops ignoring him, taking say 60-80 people, and with a tiny fraction of the hassle.

I certainly dont fancy being in a 200 person zerg for 3hours+

D

[DK]hakke

Originally posted by Draylor
Is Apocalypse worth the effort?

Youd get 90% of the drops ignoring him, taking say 60-80 people, and with a tiny fraction of the hassle.

I certainly dont fancy being in a 200 person zerg for 3hours+

Well if you are down there and everything else is dead you might aswell try :)

T

Trinilim

Why not kill him?

That's like taking 10fgs down DF, getting to legion, and saying "K! All done here!" and going back up.

D

Draylor

Not at all, its like having princes that drop legion loot - why take 10grps to kill legion when youll easily do princes with 1 or 2?

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Sounds like a lot of fun. 3 hours to do the raid...3 days to do the lotto. :)

12 Noon...is that GMT?

P

pcentella

Still level 45, so I think I won't be of much use, other than "/chat rez me please" :p
Anyways, good luck in the raid!

Edit:typo.

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by Trinilim
Why not kill him?

That's like taking 10fgs down DF, getting to legion, and saying "K! All done here!" and going back up.

What Draylor said.
:p
Apoc has a few unique drops but mostly they're not worth it =)
Certainly plenty of much, much easier mobs in the dungeon drop 100%qua lvl51 items.

O

old.Zeikerd

Can you please wait till next week?
I surely know I can't make it because of the lame stores here in Holland.

P

pcentella

From 1.58 patch notes:
- The hit points and resistances on Apocalypse have been lowered a bit.
So maybe it is not a good idea to try to kill Apoc now. Or maybe it is anyway; failure is quite possible, but you'll get a taste of his tactics so killing him is easier next patch...

Y

-yoda-

<<< parks all his chars near SI entrence ready for blast off :p

F

-frostor-

Originally posted by old.Zeikerd
Can you please wait till next week?
I surely know I can't make it because of the lame stores here in Holland.

move to Belgium ;D

btw. wont evryone be busy with lvling there new chars ?

T

Trinilim

Bah, you go through the entire dungeon to get at the doorsteps of Apoc, and don't even wanna test him out? would be a cool way to suicide at least :)

L

leorin

Always this whining etc when some1 try organise something.
Aligro said it all alrdy, stfu and be there or or stfu and dont go simple as that. Ofc i u have questions etc can do it here but whining and that its not worth the effort dont belong here write a book or smt.

A

**Aligro**

thanks leorin....

come on folks show faith.....
12 noon GMT saturday....
bring your friends family and guild.. just turn up if you can and i promise that it will be alot of laugh and we even might get a few drops

Btw legion is level 80

apoc is level 87..

it says so in my shrouded isles guide :)

B

BrassMonkey

Hmmm working 5-8, reckon it'll be done at 4? If so count me in :D

A

**Aligro**

well that would give you what? an hour..

it's gonna take a while.. what with all the buffing dying.. pissing about with keys.. waiting for rezz sick.. so if you work at 5 (pm i presume) then that would give enough time?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom