Caer sidi Raid Sunday 5th Oct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vivacelilp

Gathering at Ft.Gwyntell 3pm GMT leave about 4pm GMT if get numbers :)

I'll be leading again on Biggles after an successful one Thursday night and Saterday-nite.

Only L50's can roll and L50 Alts, must stay till end of raid to enter Lotto as it wont run to the early hours of the morning.

F

Flesh

Warning you now, I'm raiding.
Today I'd planned to do a raid.. I didn't go because I found out Lyran had decided to raid and already had 50 people at Devwy.
That's isn't going to happen tommorow as well.

V

vivacelilp

Sorry flesh doubt anyone will go on urs ... and lyran was gathering people for me lol .
You can join mine and lotto for 1 item ;)

V

vivacelilp

Oh and you cant sell them to the realm on ur bidding forum sorry.
Not allowed.
Only lotto for items u can use and will use.

S

SoulFly Amarok

We canceled ours not to ruin lyrans..

V

vivacelilp

Did you soulfly
I see ur leading tonites one since i had to go afk at beginnig :)

S

SoulFly Amarok

Originally posted by vivacelilp
Did you soulfly
I see ur leading tonites one since i had to go afk at beginnig :)

Yes we did.

And no, I'm not leading the raid we're having atm, was asked to be MA as you had to do smt.

F

Flesh

Sorry flesh doubt anyone will go on urs ... and lyran was gathering people for me lol .
You can join mine and lotto for 1 item ;)
Tell you what :D
Better deal ...mate. ;)
You can have the bosses we don't kill ;)

Oh and I think people would rather go on my raids then a raid that takes 2 hours before they leave, then 1 hour waiting at bridge, because the leader is lost, then the leader being afk and havig to get a new main tank.

Where does your excess loot go then ?
Your back pocket? Or to equip your numerous "bought" characters?

V

vivacelilp

Right to sort the case of tonites raid ...
We took so long as Lyran told them the wrong time .. i said 9pm gmt when DR was over.

Then we didnt get there for a while as people were commign from dt and some ld'ed and lost speed on the way..

Then i had to go afk "emergency" (quoted) and left morchariel in charge. (don't think i need to tell u wat my reason was what i have said is enough)

Then came back and Morch prefered to stay in charge and keep sf so in end I allowed it. ( no choice :-P)

Dont dig dirt up flesh it will just blow back in your face :)

F

Flesh

You've basically just summed up why your raids are shit, thatnks for saving me the trouble, and good luck tommorow, but 4 bosses will be dead.

F

Flesh

Originally posted by pudzy
Flesh: I vowed never to PvE again.

:rolleyes:
I owe SF a favour, and he wants Bane, hense I'll help him get it.

V

vivacelilp

Aye give someone somethin then they be ur friend for life !
W8 no ... money and items wont get u friends

L

Lyran Lefey

i just want to say 3 things :
1. sorry Flesh i dident know you were planning sidi today then i woulden have made one so sorry
2. Biggles had an emergenzy so lay off please
and 3. i wanna say sorry for a confusing hunt tonight but then again all went good :) at the end

V

vivacelilp

LoL whats wrong with what I said there ... Next I'll take loads of SS and post them with all that Flesh said .. lol SF you wasted your time there.

Point noticed...
You like flesh , fair enough but wtf u trying to do-to me

S

SoulFly Amarok

Did I, I don't think I did.
Just replied to your little posts.

C

Cybwyn

16 people in Sidi atm. No raid at 3pm I take it. ;)

V

vivacelilp

It aint flesh at least its a guild raid so im happy :)

F

Flesh

Originally posted by Lyran Lefey
i just want to say 3 things :
1. sorry Flesh i dident know you were planning sidi today then i woulden have made one so sorry
2. Biggles had an emergenzy so lay off please
and 3. i wanna say sorry for a confusing hunt tonight but then again all went good :) at the end
Just to point out, countless times have I stopped raids because people are already in Sidi, and had people go into sidi while we're raiding. From now I'm not going to bother..even if you are raiding..
And just to let you know yesterday we were going to to go into sidi and kill bane/crypt lord before you'd even got to 4th boss, it was only because of SF that we decided not to, so count yourself lucky.

V

vivacelilp

Flesh sorry but makign just 1fg raids when its possible to get more is selfish ... Just loot hungry .

F

Flesh

Same old arguement, that's like saying don't solo bluecons! There's room in a group for 7 more greycons that could be leeching off you! Let them in your group and powerlevel them..or it's selfish!

C

chretien

Flesh sorry but makign just 1fg raids when its possible to get more is selfish ... Just loot hungry .
And the other reason for going to Sidi is what?

V

vivacelilp

Flesh what you said has no simularity to what i said.

V

vivacelilp

imo give the ability to close ur own threat if wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread