Caer Sidi Raid Saturday

L

loxleyhood

You should know by now, that it will be Saturday 1pm gmt (or 2pm cet if you prefer) at Ft. Gwyntell. :)

Lotto Rules-

-Only players level 45+ may bid.
-Players may only bid on an item if their class and spec can use it. There is one exception to this rule, and that is Sidi Armour. Since the goal is to gather a full suit of this armour (in order to fully use apoc neckies) all specs can lotto on Sidi armour. So the Royal Assasin's gear with +slash can be lotto'd for by thrust infis, and vice versa. There was confusion over this last raid. Having said this, armour which is not part of the full Sidi suit depends on spec.
-A maximum of one drop per person.
-If you desperately need to leave before the lotto, you may get someone else to represent you in the lotto. However, he will only be able to bid on drops which dropped before you left, and you must pm me when you leave saying who shall be bidding for you.
- /random 100. Such things as rolling twice or using dice will earn expulsion from the lotto automatically.
- Level 50 theurgists may bring their theurgist and roll for an alt if they wish. Note that the alt must be lvl45+ and the theurgist must be lvl50. This rule only applies for theurgists at this time. One chosen alt only. Not friends. Theurgists must pm me before the raid with details of their alt and themselves. Do this while we're gathering at Gwyntell or before.
-If someone feels they have been hard done by in the lotto (i.e. Aligro misses their /random 100, you must say immediately. If you complain about it ten minutes after the lotto has ended, there is nothing me or Aligro will do.
-You may not bid on an item you already have, with the exceptions of rings, bracers and DW weapons. This is to reduce the amount of people getting weapons which they only wish to sell on.

Raid rules-

-Anon off please.
-Three strikes out. Its easy for someone to pull a mob by not following orders and cause a wipe out. If anyone does not go where they are told they get 2 warnings. On third occaision they shall be expelled from lotto. This will apply some discipline, but not harm people who make an honest mistake or suffer a lag pull.
-Follow Aligro's orders precisely.
-Private messages before raid please. If, during the raid you desperately need to pm us, pm me, not Aligro.
-Patience is needed. Certain parts of the raid are simple zergs. Others require a little more time and technique, the more patient and cooperative people are, the quicker these bits go.
-Drops should be given to me as soon as they are dropped. Sooner I have them, sooner raid progresses.
-Have fun :p

As you can see, I haven't changed the rules since last time, these seem to work pretty well. I am of course open to constructive suggestions on how to improve them, and if they are good, fair and easy to implement I shall modify the rules list.

Drop List- http://www.cginc.net/caer_sidi.htm

Guide- http://www.oc.edu/pages/nick.stageberg/sidi/guide/

If you want to come on the raid please read the rules thoroughly, and take a flick through the guide too, its very annoying to have someone kick up a fuss at the lotto because they haven't read the rules.

Aligro will be claiming the wrathbound war sword, but will not bid on any other item, whether the wws drops or not.

This post shall be updated according to when rules change or are added.

P

[PS]Venom

I'll be there, even though I won't win anything yet again.

L

loxleyhood

Ah, laws of probability Hienrich, you're bound to win something soon. ;)

G

greenfingers

Im there with my Scout, he is 45.87 .. but then I guess he can't lotto!?

well .. I hope to get him to lvl 46/47 at saturday ....

L

Luv_Bunny

I'll try not to miss it again this time.
hope to be one of the only mercs there, makes it a lot easier :D

P

[PS]Venom

Not likely ;) If I ever do win anything it'll be a sodding tincture or something I really don't need, and not something like the adamant tether breaker, or bane of life.

Still pains me that someone (I get confused over alts) got the bane of life last raid and has passed it to gunnerr, who doesn't even use the damn thing. :(

D

dimerian

Coming...Im prolly only tank which will come...:rolleyes:

A

Afroninja

so do you have a list of every drop and who won it?

L

loxleyhood

Originally posted by kronus
so do you have a list of every drop and who won it?

No, but people know who has what drop, and will say during lotto. In the end something is always going to boil down to people's honesty.

P

[PS]Venom

Me?

Na, I just wanted the bane of life so I found out who got it.

L

Luv_Bunny

I have one :) merc slasher ^^
I can't help it, i love my baby
i'd like another one ;)

oh, and only recently noticed sidi drops got patched :D

O

old.shotgunstow

Sooooooo Loxley isn't claiming a drop this time? Even though he has obviously spent an AWFUL amount of time organising the raid... :rolleyes:

D

doneagle

What if i already have the drop but can use the second one aswell ( infi 2 thrusters? )

not allowed in the new rulez??

can you cahne that rule so it states you can't have 2 of same unless you can combine use them?

L

loxleyhood

Originally posted by doneagle
What if i already have the drop but can use the second one aswell ( infi 2 thrusters? )

not allowed in the new rulez??

can you cahne that rule so it states you can't have 2 of same unless you can combine use them?

Read rules again. DW weapons are an exception.

L

Luv_Bunny

Originally posted by loxleyhood
-You may not bid on an item you already have, with the exceptions of rings, bracers and DW weapons. This is to reduce the amount of people getting weapons which they only wish to sell on.

bah, too slow :(

D

doneagle

thx loxley :) ( i hope this wasn't there before or someone has nerfed my reading skill )

L

loxleyhood

It was there before :p

Give this man's reading skill some love. :)

S

syri

hmm, i think i'll be there...
i'll see how many kotl i can drag away from planetside for the event.... :)

H

Herbal Remedy

Originally posted by *Hienrich*
Not likely ;) If I ever do win anything it'll be a sodding tincture or something I really don't need, and not something like the adamant tether breaker, or bane of life.

Still pains me that someone (I get confused over alts) got the bane of life last raid and has passed it to gunnerr, who doesn't even use the damn thing. :(

gunnerr does use it and he got it off aindalon who swapped it for a sidi bp

as for him not using it i suppose itd would have been better going to you whoes own sig says hes retired:rolleyes: and who isnt even rr5 :rolleyes:

P

[PS]Venom

Originally posted by Herbal Remedy
gunnerr does use it and he got it off aindalon who swapped it for a sidi bp

as for him not using it i suppose itd would have been better going to you whoes own sig says hes retired:rolleyes: and who isnt even rr5 :rolleyes:

Ooo, Handbag!

Well if he does use it, I stand corrected. Terribly sorry. My account still have about another 5 months left on as I'd just renewed so I'm not quitting yet.

Y

Yuanyuan

The ppl who use a sidi weapon and not even RR5 is a fecking waste!

L

loxleyhood

Originally posted by Yuanyuan
The ppl who use a sidi weapon and not even RR5 is a fecking waste!

Anyone notice how the only people who say this are RR5+? :p

I await an unbiased statement.

P

[PS]Venom

Originally posted by loxleyhood
Anyone notice how the only people who say this are RR5+? :p

I await an unbiased statement.

You have a point.

Also note how they are normally not exactly polite about it either?

Hmm... Funny, that.

V

Vorcyn

Get someone to post a log showing how much more damage the 0.3 dps makes, because from the way people speak, it must be an amazing amount. And you may be bordering on speaking the truth.

S

skile

Hehe loxley. Hope you learn to navigate in Sidi by yourself soon. No good in having Aligro(Mr.CearGreedy) if he claims drops.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom