Caer Sidi Raid. Saturday.3 December

Lithaladin

Fledgling Freddie
Hello the first Caer Sidi raid is on
Caer Sidi raid,3 December (Saturday), 20 to 21.00pm/uk time 21 to 22.00 Cet. Prywden

I got a reply on my Caer Sidi thread from Fettoken of Prywden.
This is the original post:

Was thinking of running a Caer Sidi raid third of december, on a saturday at about 20.00 / 21.00 pm uk time, 21.00 / 22.00 Cet. Depending on when most people are on.

As Sidi items has been renewed, we will get some really nice items, ofc old items will be dropped too.

Only requirement is to be lvl 50.

Bg will be on Fetbuffen about one or two hours before we move, and we meet at Goth Harbour, at the portal. When were enough with people, im hoping for at least 2 full groups, we move out to Ft Gwyntell and bind there.

Also hoping that someone with experience of Sidi would assist me a bit, being second raid leader.

Theurgerists, clerics and paladins signing up will be much appreciated as theyr needed the most, along with other tank classes, and sight necros to transfer power.

Found a nice guide on Caer Sidi here: http://camelotvault.ign.com/?dir=gui...ntent=caersidi

As almost 3 fgs showed up on my Summoners Hall raid, it would be nice with as many signing up again ;>

No pre claiming items this time.

When were finished, we will roll in Apocalypse room, We will do a /random 100
The one who rolls highest begins to pick his item, no class restrictions.

If we fail a bit in the raid and decide to give it up, we´ll release and roll in Ft Gwyntell.

Group1:

Paladin:
Paladin/Tank:
Cleric: Fetbuffen
Cleric: Lighthealer
Theurg:
Misc/Cleric:
Misc: Snewky(49.5 pally)
Misc:

Group 2

Paladin:
Paladin/Tank: