Caer sidi question :)

E

enli

any nice clear movie/video-thingy about it?
Galladoria is my backyard and i've been to TG on pryd but never seen this dungeon :)

any links would be welcome

T

Tualatin

Dont think anyone ever recorded something like this.. it's long, not really special & noone wants to see it.. xcept for the looks maybe (but there are way smaller screenies for)

E

enli

i know these dungeons are zzzz
except the first run, then it's playing tourist :)

I

ilienwyn

Clifton is a very nice place to visit in alb too ;)

K

kirennia

If you need/want a hand with how to kill any of the keys in focus group, throw me a line, only mobs that aren't focusable are one lifetapping mob close to reckoner (which im sure is doable with a couple of BoFs) and apoc himself. So kinda nullifies need for big raids atm :/

Y

Yussef

Don't think Sanguine is focusable in a reasonable amount of time, nor is the Cleric Horseman iirc. Also easier to melee the first two to death than attempting to focus, assuming you don't skip them.

K

kirennia

It goes without saying, I'm just talking about with a focus group setup though, didn't mean it as in focus the mob which runs and never hits your pet, that's kinda just stupid.

Sanguis is 100% immune to all magic, 99% immune to slash and 50% immune to thrust....vulnerable to crush though so melee is needed there.

Sacristan melee needed caujse he doesn't hit back.

Provisioner melee is needed cause he'd never bother with the pet normally.

Okay I'll rephrase my initial comment.

If you need/want a hand with how to kill any of the keys in 1fg, throw me a line, only mobs that aren't killable as such are one lifetapping mob close to reckoner (which im sure is doable with a couple of BoFs) and apoc himself. So kinda nullifies need for big raids atm :/

:D

Users who are viewing this thread