Cadlain, Zatick and blokkie

Toffie

Fledgling Freddie
I know before u say use pm, I just wanted to tell them I enjoyed our duels and that I had a great laugh wish thid could be more like that sometimes.

Cadlain(valewalker):

you are by far the best vw :p Shame I missed onslaugh after stun and then missed again lol, but still your side style did hurt alot. Well played :)
But who are you? Anesur, Rhaodon or Esalia or even someone else ?

Zatick(champion):

I resisted your Str/con debuff ... guess that's why I kinda flew right true you and sorry for staffing you but after last hit you were on 1% and you didn't stop hitting so I grabbed staff and finished it :fluffle:

Blokkie(Thane):

Great duel as always but I tend to lose alot vs Shield classes due to low weaponskill and 2H. And thx for the drinks!:drink:

noblok

Part of the furniture
Toffie's signature said:
<Not Active>
Liar!

Enjoyed it as well, maybe don't drop (all) your buffs next time and it'll be closer. Was a bit confusing with the half-adding people though :). No problem about the drinks, I've got unlimited supplies :D.

Dorimor1

Banned
Mieke strafes badly, its the only way some people can win :/

Btw nice one for zerging my /level 20 free armour skald, atleast I returned the favour when you were dueling blokkie.

Toffie

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:

Btw nice one for zerging my /level 20 free armour skald, atleast I returned the favour when you were dueling blokkie.

That's just sad tbh, If you are Lyi or I don't know what your name is I killed you 1 vs 1 without you even hitting me and you call it a zerg. I was always solo on my paladin and didn't add on anyone ( sometimes there are exception to this like a friend in need or someone who adds on me to). It's just sad that your saying these things about me when none of them are true and you added on my duel with blokkie yes when I was on 5 % I popped a healpot and you ran .... then a wl came and killed me.

And funny a bd whining about strafe? I don't strafe, what I do is when I know a stun is comming I press sprint and run out of range ... like say a shield user blocks ... I run out of range most of the time he won't get block stun of. You on the other hand on your bonedancer who you claim to be so skilled on, do nothing other then strafing. So when you do it it's leet and when other people do it you whine?

I never insulted you in anyform or your playstyle I only said multiple times that you should not act like mister big shot on your bd.

Everz

FH is my second home
Dorimor1 said:

tard rly? :[

Dorimor1

Banned
noblok said:
I'm sorry, Dorimor1, but don't you agree that it's a bit silly to complain about strafing after these comments? :)

There is a difference between needing to strafe to win and strafing to annoy.

noblok

Part of the furniture
Dorimor1 said:
Have another look at the second source. You clearly advise Tundero to strafe in order to win, yet you seem annoyed with the fact that Mieke does this.

Everz

FH is my second home
Dorimor1 said:

dude, it peeps like you that make thid such a craphole..

Dorimor1

Banned
noblok said:
Have another look at the second source. You clearly advise Tundero to strafe in order to win, yet you seem annoyed with the fact that Mieke does this.

Perhaps if you actually read the post yourself I clearly said strafing is a last resort. It applies for different classes, a crush pala shouldn't have to strafe to win, as its obviously the best tank in thid.

Everz

FH is my second home
Dorimor1 said:
Perhaps if you actually read the post yourself I clearly said strafing is a last resort. It applies for different classes, a crush pala shouldn't have to strafe to win, as its obviously the best tank in thid.

a BD shouldnt have to strafe to win.. it should f8+laftap and p00n :[

noblok

Part of the furniture
I'm sorry, but paladins are far from the best tanks in Thidranki. They're probably even the worst Albion Thidranki tank. Crush helps them a bit, but even an infiltrator without stealth is better in pure melee (using Septica to compare here).

And if Mieke's bad, then what are you? ;)

Dorimor1

Banned
noblok said:
I'm sorry, but paladins are far from the best tanks in Thidranki. They're probably even the worst Albion Thidranki tank. Crush helps them a bit, but even an infiltrator without stealth is better in pure melee (using Septica to compare here).

And if Mieke's bad, then what are you? ;)

You take this completely the wrong way and your stupidity amazes me. I never said my paladin pwned, infact it sucked and you just proved my point, got anything else? Fucking idiot.

Toffie said:
That's just sad tbh, If you are Lyi or I don't know what your name is I killed you 1 vs 1 without you even hitting me and you call it a zerg. I was always solo on my paladin and didn't add on anyone ( sometimes there are exception to this like a friend in need or someone who adds on me to). It's just sad that your saying these things about me when none of them are true and you added on my duel with blokkie yes when I was on 5 % I popped a healpot and you ran .... then a wl came and killed me.

And funny a bd whining about strafe? I don't strafe, what I do is when I know a stun is comming I press sprint and run out of range ... like say a shield user blocks ... I run out of range most of the time he won't get block stun of. You on the other hand on your bonedancer who you claim to be so skilled on, do nothing other then strafing. So when you do it it's leet and when other people do it you whine?

I never insulted you in anyform or your playstyle I only said multiple times that you should not act like mister big shot on your bd.

Honestly I can't believe what I'm hearing. You are the biggest fucking hypocrit I have ever met. You complain and complain about bd zerg yet you zerg with 5 infils today on MB, I just don't understand your reasoning. I am sick, and tired of hearing your insults and infact I am having to sink to your level to get my point across because you won't f***ing understand.

You don't even have the balls to confront me ingame and you stab me in the back so many times. I've heard this from many of my friends you talking abd bitching about me behind my back, don't even try to deny it. Let alone you spreading lies about me in order to take some of my guildies away and have them in yours. I never, NEVER bitch about you behind your back.

So let me tell you this, you sh*t, I am just going to ignore you ingame and on FH because I just can't stand you.

Dorimor1

Banned
By the way, I did nothing, NOTHING wrong to you, you just jumped on the bandwagon and started flaming.

Eeeeek: Erm.... Ok

Toffie

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:

what do you call this then? You got zerged one time and your alrdy pissed of about how do you think lvl 20 rog albs feel after the bonedancer pratrol steams roll them time after time ...

anyways heres the screen

Attachments

• dorimorpwnd.JPG
    dorimorpwnd.JPG
    143.1 KB · Views: 39

noblok

Part of the furniture
Dorimor1 said:
You take this completely the wrong way and your stupidity amazes me. I never said my paladin pwned, infact it sucked and you just proved my point, got anything else? Fucking idiot.
I see. You do have a point there. I must indeed be retarded for thinking that someone who calls paladins the best tank in Thidranki would actually know how to play one.

Edit: I don't see the point in the insults either. I guess just I'm not old enough to get how intelligent they are yet :(.

Dorimor1

Banned
noblok said:
I see. You do have a point there. I must indeed be retarded for thinking that someone who calls paladins the best tank in Thidranki would actually know how to play one.

Edit: I don't see the point in the insults either. I guess just I'm not old enough to get how intelligent they are yet :(.

Honestly :rolleyes:

My paladin was bad compared to the other paladins, like Miekemuis' and Tundula's, thats not to say it performed badly, only lost one duel and that was to a Skald, but then again you'd just say I am boosting my ego :eek:

noblok

Part of the furniture
So? The fact that you (only) sucked compared to Tunder and Mieke means you didn't really know how to play it. The fact that there weren't many good soloers out doesn't influence that :).

Paladins are one of the weaker Albion tanks in Thidranki. A comparison with Blackjack's characters (buffed):
Team (merc): slaughters me, not even using full potential (DT).
Masato (reaver): a bit better, but still wins by quite large a margin.
Sandler (arms): Don't think I ever came close here either. Haven't fought him much though.
Chantalas (paly): always very close fights which last for ages. Lost more than I won though :).

Septica's characters (unbuffed):
Septica (inf): very close fights, more than once we both died (damned dots!). Edit: and that's with slash spec and without using stealth.
Murren (paly): I won twice with ~80% left. Probably got lucky, but it's unlikely that s/he'd come close to killing me.

Mordenaar

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for the compliment miek! its Cadail btw, and its yet another of my thid alts (Rhaodon/Deon etc). really enjoying playing it atm. Looking to get my VW back up and running in the 50's RvR before ( looking more likely to be soon after ) the VW love patch. Fear my new AoE disease!

Thought i would do worse against your pally, thought you were gonna own me... Then again, you would but kept missing, seems like the ones you hit were enough to kill me off! ;)

Sry bout the wait before the duel btw- was waiting for the haste buff lol. 2 mins recast timer, better than the old 6 mins i suppose.

Nice to see you back in thid also, not seen Miekemuis for a while =)

Dorimor1

Banned
noblok said:
So? The fact that you (only) sucked compared to Tunder and Mieke means you didn't really know how to play it. The fact that there weren't many good soloers out doesn't influence that :).

Paladins are one of the weaker Albion tanks in Thidranki. A comparison with Blackjack's characters (buffed):
Team (merc): slaughters me, not even using full potential (DT).
Masato (reaver): a bit better, but still wins by quite large a margin.
Sandler (arms): Don't think I ever came close here either. Haven't fought him much though.
Chantalas (paly): always very close fights which last for ages. Lost more than I won though :).

Septica's characters (unbuffed):
Septica (inf): very close fights, more than once we both died (damned dots!). Edit: and that's with slash spec and without using stealth.
Murren (paly): I won twice with ~80% left. Probably got lucky, but it's unlikely that s/he'd come close to killing me.

Seriously, you're just getting annoying now. Whatever I say, you will say the opposite, like a difficult child. A paladin has 6SEC ANYTIME STUN, its own END REGEN, SPEC AF that stacks with base and spec af, AF CHANT, HEAL CHANT and DAMAGE CHANT.

I can't even believe it turned into a conversation about this, its really pathetic. This started because I said that as a hero you do this this and this and if not resort to strafing, which turns out that thats what you do WITH EVERY SCENARIO. CAN YOU GET THAT INTO YOUR SMALL HEAD?

I've never actually come across someone who sounds so intelligent, yet is so fucking stupid.

noblok

Part of the furniture
Yes: you advised a blademaster that if he cannot win in a face-to-face fight he should strafe. Yet you seem annoyed when a paladin does the same thing. Double standards. On top of that the player whose skill you're commenting on has a better understanding of the class than you have. Just maybe you're overestimating the class?

Those tools look nice on paper, but it's all very minor effects. If it wasn't so hard to calculate it with game mechanics, I would, but I don't have acces to all the stats etc :). Untill I've got the stats, I can only judge from personal experience. That experience is that a paladin's toughness does not make up enough for it's lack of damage. In the examples I gave it was always the same player, so you can't really blame it on a difference in skill.

P.S. I've got your point, I'm stupid. No reason to keep mentioning it. It's of no relevance to the discussion anyway. People reading the thread can make up their minds on my intelligence based upon the arguments I present.

Everz

FH is my second home
Dorimor1 said:
Seriously, you're just getting annoying now. Whatever I say, you will say the opposite, like a difficult child. A paladin has 6SEC ANYTIME STUN, its own END REGEN, SPEC AF that stacks with base and spec af, AF CHANT, HEAL CHANT and DAMAGE CHANT.

I can't even believe it turned into a conversation about this, its really pathetic. This started because I said that as a hero you do this this and this and if not resort to strafing, which turns out that thats what you do WITH EVERY SCENARIO. CAN YOU GET THAT INTO YOUR SMALL HEAD?

I've never actually come across someone who sounds so intelligent, yet is so fucking stupid.

Just stfu and stop giving us more reason to think your retarded.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:

You speak so much of a class you know so little about.

Firstly, you say that CRUSH paladins are the BEST albion tanks in thid. Paladins get strength as tertiary stat, mercenaries get it at their main stat, as for armsman and I think reavers. You may have a 6 second stun BUT you actually have to land it and your misses in combat will over one night of rvr, be MORE than any other albion tank class. Fact.

You mention 6 SECOND ANYTIME STUN. Mercenaries, Reavers and Armsman can get it. Crush is 100% strength -> better weaponskill and thus better damage.

Furthermore, paladins in their own are on a LOWER weaponskill table than BOTH the mercenary and the armsman (reaver is same as paladin i think).

Let's look at the spells etc. 37 AF self shield, 17 hitpoint regen, 3 end regen (closely combated by barrels - often roughly 500-700g), 3 DPS damage add (ONLY useful if you actually hit the target and scales with damage ofcourse), 61 AF chant and a 30 second recastable taunt. Each one is avalible on a 6 second pulse. That is, if you leave end regen on ONLY or DPS damage add on ONLY. If you choose to twiat, you suffer an 8 second re-use timer.

Let's observe other class abilities. Mercenary has DT. It is I-win vs. MOST other melee classes. DW cuts block and parry rate and both of them coupled together will give a class a tough time. Reaver has the chance to spec 6 second stun AND indigo, a style that can do 100-200 damage a swing. Not to mention INTERRUPTS and blockbot abilities.

Ofcourse, you actually have to kill the enemy before you get steamrolled. So we want a fast killing toon. Lower WS = longer time to kill enemy. fact. Higher WS = quicker time to kill enemy. fact.

Dormior2 said:

Straftng is a last resort why? Why post arguements if you can't back them up? Why a crush paladin when they have lowest strength of all the four tanks?

Dorimor2, you are showing a form of immaturity that drives alot of people away from the forums. When Blokkie presents replies, you refer to insults. Even more so, your discussion is feeble at best and it shows you have very little knowledge of what your trying to argue for.

Back to the drawing board me thinks.

Vermillon

One of Freddy's beloved
Just a correction for Dori, Paladins AF chant doesnt stack with Cleric spec AF buff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom