Cabby Spec

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
What is the best solo spec for a cabby, Starting at rr1..

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
If your ML9 and want to do some easy farming of mobs then get the 20 DPS damage shield. Yellow body debuff works nice but would be the minumum imo, rest body.

So If still PVE using ML9 and DMG shield:

30 Matter 33 Spirit 30 Body is nice spec.

If pure RvR no ML9 farming then 46 Spirit for the -50 body debuff and rest body. Damage on this spec is nice if in group with sorc using your target.

Personally I love NS so tri spec is the way to go.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
47s 24b 11m

nearsight and the all important 50% spirit debuff*

* ok so it's only important to me :p

Moaning Myrtle

Fledgling Freddie
47s 24b 11m

nearsight and the all important 50% spirit debuff*

* ok so it's only important to me :p

That spec does not work solo until you are RR5L5 - MoC 3 & Purge 2 are essential* IMHO.

* Unless you are content to be some n00b zerger OFC.

Labbe

Fledgling Freddie
46 Spirit, 11 (13 matter), 25 body

That's a good damage spec and you will have the lowest nearsight (-25%).

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
46 Spirit, 11 (13 matter), 25 body

That's a good damage spec and you will have the lowest nearsight (-25%).

That spec will be ok at rr1 yeh?

I'll go tri spec at rr5 i think, So whats the best tri spec at rr5 also ;d ?

E

Eruptix

That spec does not work solo until you are RR5L5 - MoC 3 & Purge 2 are essential* IMHO.

* Unless you are content to be some n00b zerger OFC.

hahahahaahahahahaha
O M G
the most hilarious part of this is that you actualy ridicule noobs & zergers,while not thinking about the statement you made.

you need moc3 & purge on caba?keke?
maybe you should think a little more before spouting out BS like that :)

well ofc,if you trully believe u need moc3 to be viable on cabalist then by all means by my guest ^^

leviathane

Part of the furniture
i'd rather have dmg ra's so can have loltap of doom.

/edit moc3 and purge3 on sorc mebbe, but thts mainly for interupts and cm, but can get away with moc1.

Moaning Myrtle

Fledgling Freddie
hahahahaahahahahaha
O M G
the most hilarious part of this is that you actualy ridicule noobs & zergers,while not thinking about the statement you made.

you need moc3 & purge on caba?keke?
maybe you should think a little more before spouting out BS like that :)

well ofc,if you trully believe u need moc3 to be viable on cabalist then by all means by my guest ^^

Well do enlighten us then, seeing as you are such an expert. Solo, you get jumped by a stealth duo - you have no MoC - what do you do? Other than die OFC...

Moaning Myrtle

Fledgling Freddie
i'd rather have dmg ra's so can have loltap of doom.

/edit moc3 and purge3 on sorc mebbe, but thts mainly for interupts and cm, but can get away with moc1.

Your loltap of doom does not work if you are being interrupted though does it? Why should a Sorc only have MoC? Any life tap class ought to have it TBH.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Moaning Myrtle said:
Well do enlighten us then, seeing as you are such an expert. Solo, you get jumped by a stealth duo - you have no MoC - what do you do? Other than die OFC...

So what spec WOULD you go on a cabalist before 5L5 given they are completely useless until then.

If you get jumped by a stealth duo you should be dead regardless of your level of MOC unless they are the worst duo ever!
In almost ANY other situation other RA's would be FAR more useful than having MOC. There's plenty of things to kill other than stealth duo's, unless you spend all your time standing around a bridge like a lame zerger ofc..

Moaning Myrtle

Fledgling Freddie
So what spec WOULD you go on a cabalist before 5L5 given they are completely useless until then.

If you get jumped by a stealth duo you should be dead regardless of your level of MOC unless they are the worst duo ever!
In almost ANY other situation other RA's would be FAR more useful than having MOC. There's plenty of things to kill other than stealth duo's, unless you spend all your time standing around a bridge like a lame zerger ofc..

Who stole the jam out of your doughnut?

Oh, and zergers generally zerg, which means moving on mass. A solo player on a bridge therefore cannot be a zerger - whether they are lame or otherwise.

I never said Cabbys were useless, I simply said that were not a solo Class before RR5L5 IMHO. Before that spec what you like, I don't pay your subs and I won't lose any sleep if you lose fights you should have won because you chose gimp RAs.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Moaning Myrtle said:
I never said Cabbys were useless, I simply said that were not a solo Class before RR5L5 IMHO. Before that spec what you like, I don't pay your subs and I won't lose any sleep if you lose fights you should have won because you chose gimp RAs.

I've soloed quite sucessfully on a cabby before RR5.

I'd still like to know how you intend to beat a stealth duo with your RA choice tho unless the stealthers your killing are completely useless.
Lets assume that at least one of the stealthers is capable of PA'ing you, on the next style your going to be stunned for 9 seconds. Not a problem for you since your going to blow purge then MOC ofc.

Now any stealther with even half a brain would either.
a) Use mezz poison. Sit back as your MOC is wasted.
b) Vanish.. return 30 seconds later and kill you.
c) Phaseshift and wait for MOC to end.

You've now died and have the same RA's as a level 19 cabalist. Yup at level 20 you get your first RA point and probably dump it in wild power meaning a freshly PL'ed cabalist now actually has a better RA list than you for the next 15 minutes.

Against visible classes if you know how to play you shouldn't have that much trouble as a cabalist with disease to kite with and an ML9 pet that can't be CC'ed that travels at over sprint speed. The extra damage is going to be way more useful than 2 timered RA's that you blew attempting to win a fight you lost anyway.

Now if you want to get free RP's against an idiot without having a clue how to play a caaster every 15 mins then yes, you've picked the perfect RA's. Some of us have slightly higher expectations than that however.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom