Cabby armor

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
I'm going to start crying soon.

Dwali, search the forum for Caster / Wizard / Theurgist / Sorcerer / Cabalist template. You'll get ideas from them, I'm sure.

Voltage

Fledgling Freddie
ok matey first things first:

both those templates are awful. Sorry but there's no other way of saying it!

what you need to realise is spellcrafting overcharging - which means this

for a piece of armour you get a certain amount of points to imbue with, you seem good at getting up to the maximum non-overcharged BUT without overcharging your armour will be very low utility value (UV) and since you're using MP armour there, it's a crying shameful waste of good armour.

To overcharge armour, first of all you must use a LGM SC'er and all of the gems must be 99% quality - takes a bit more time and a bit more money but the end result is worth it - especially if you've forked out for MP kit.

When using 99% gems and an LGM SCer you can get 33.5 imbue points out of a 99% piece of armour (more than you can get without OC'ing on mp armour!) and a whopping 37.5 imbue on mp gear - quite a big increase to the amount of stats you can get on your kit I think you'll agree!

The other thing you need to look at is getting a few artis to increase your magic damage, cast speed and cast range, I'd prioritise speed first (you can nuke for 350 but if its fast you'll still get a number of kills) and also there are lots of non-arti objects out there to give you more than 2% cast speed (speed and damage cap at 10%, Id have speed at 10% and as much damage as you can)

Obviously this is going to take time and effort, so what I usually do is make a full overcharged 99% armour setup with a few ROG stat cap increases to play in while I farm rarer items - the templates you have provided here would be an ok start but I always prioritise melee resists for pve'ing my rare items - you gotta have them at 26%! you can even rvr a bit in these temporary suits but dont expect to do particularly well ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom