Cabalists = God

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Cabalists with ML9+MOC3 have always been a bitch to fight.
These ML's and RA's are on a cooldown so you can beat them.

When that Amber Shit Face got nerfed from chain stunning it was a huge help for tanks, and the CL resists prove useful (unless he's a debuff caba).

But Shield styles on a pet? How is this viable? You can tell the pet how fast to attack so its gonna be like a Paladin with celerity spamming slam on you!

Cabalist targets random opponent
Amber Shit Face runs in 500% faster than superman
Cabalist debuffs target, nukes for 400-600
Pet spams Slam
Cabalist laughs, Alt+tabs to check his Pr0n is still Downloading, Alt+Tab back, uses the remaning 3 seconds of stun time to cast another 5 nukes!

The old arguments between hib and mid casters was (you have baseline stun), to which they reply (you have lifetap). Alb now has both...oh, so does Mid.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
P.s. i have not played in a fair few months, maybe the slam (from pet) is not 9 seconds...but if it is, well need i say more?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
well some casters were finding it hard, i mean they couldn't quite manage to get both fists up their arse while playing one, now they can

Gamah

Banned
I agree the game is a balance joke and I could never see myself returning.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
I rolled one long before this post, although it was Bahu's fault that I rolled one :p

cmr

Banned
An ML9 nerf is obviously incoming so its not as bad as it looks

but i still dont see why they have to give pets all this shit anyway, ML9 needed a nerf.... i guess mythic just doesnt want to loose the subs of all the ML9 MoC3 lifetap kiddies so gives them this instead, which isnt needed and is completely stupid for solo / zerg rvr having all these pets

though the chance for the pet to land slam or whatever stun style it has is very low as they changed it on pendragon when it used to land it regularly, now its about 10% chance if i remember

Id give up bd pets to have body debuff interupt again

Nate

FH is my second home
Well hib does have lifetap ;p animist + valewalker ;/ just no one specs enough for it :( and I guess they do crap dmg :p

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
its also lower level, lower delve and lower % returned than the other realms lifetaps

mid 47 (spec) 183 90% return
hib 45 (baseline) 164 50% return
alb 50 (baseline) 179 60% return

regardless of which realm has what, moclollertappers shouldn't be allowed to be able to do such retarded damage every time moc comes up, add an ml9 pet to it and its a class any moron couldn't fail to make RPs on. They cant nerf them to hard because the population would crash even further, they cant boost (most) melee classes because on the whole they are finally about right (though i must admit, heavy tanks got a bit to much loving) Mythic have made a rod for their own backs.

Note: ofc you could say its quite balanced in 8v8 at the moment, but thats not really the point, 8v8 has always adapted around whatever class changes have come along. For small scale rvr/solo or zerging the caster is the king and makes most other classes redundant.

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Pets should just serve interrupt purposes really, and they don't need styles and jazzy new spells to do that.

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Cabby pets get slam ? wtf..

The Simmies dont have a shield... whered u get this from.. BONEDANCER pets have Shield styles.. not sure where u got the idea Cabby pets do.. Print patch notes plz, i knew they were letting people change the combat spd and dmg type of pets but shield styles on a pet with no shield ?

Good job my cabby just dinged lvl 41 lol , be 50 way b4 this hits xD

Bahumat

FH is my second home
knighthood said:
Cabby pets get slam ? wtf..

The Simmies dont have a shield... whered u get this from.. BONEDANCER pets have Shield styles.. not sure where u got the idea Cabby pets do.. Print patch notes plz, i knew they were letting people change the combat spd and dmg type of pets but shield styles on a pet with no shield ?

Good job my cabby just dinged lvl 41 lol , be 50 way b4 this hits xD

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=212092

I think i've made a tit of myself :(

- The new shields introduced in 1.87b, and the various innate Simulacrum buffs and shields, are now instant cast by the Simulacrum once summoned. Using the keyword imbue will also refresh these spells.

Im guessing this is their DMG shields as opposed to physical shields.

Tilda

Bahumat said:

- The new shields introduced in 1.87b, and the various innate Simulacrum buffs and shields, are now instant cast by the Simulacrum once summoned. Using the keyword imbue will also refresh these spells.

hahaha

qft :D

Also, MoC means no nuking for 600+

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Tilda said:
hahaha

Your just a meanie, and i have been forced to blow you a kiss :kissit:

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:

Yay my bad memory to the rescue :) , altho ure still right tho, cabbys r overpowered :)

Cant wait to see the Slamming Bonedancer pets in action tho :/

Zede

Part of the furniture
Last year I ran ( only once mind u ! )

2 x ML10 RR11 Caba
1 x ML10 RR8 Caba
2 x ML10 RR11 Sorc
2 X ML10 RR11 Cleric
1 x ML10 RR6 Friar

i do believe its the most powerful setup any realm could possibly run !

RR9 caba pets & rr5 : win

Steveh

Fledgling Freddie
Zede said:
Last year I ran ( only once mind u ! )

2 x ML10 RR11 Caba
1 x ML10 RR8 Caba
2 x ML10 RR11 Sorc
2 X ML10 RR11 Cleric
1 x ML10 RR6 Friar

i do believe its the most powerful setup any realm could possibly run !

RR9 caba pets & rr5 : win

no. 3 rr12 caba and 2 rr12 sorc etc are stronger. :p

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
knighthood said:
Yay my bad memory to the rescue :) , altho ure still right tho, cabbys r overpowered :)

Cant wait to see the Slamming Bonedancer pets in action tho :/

Who says they'll slam?

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Bugz said:
Who says they'll slam?

The screenshots on the other thread do...

Have allready seen the screenies of Bonedancer Commanders slamming and the dmg info saying he permorms slam and mob is stunned... cos ofc as we all know, BD really need a lot more love

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
knighthood said:
The screenshots on the other thread do...

Have allready seen the screenies of Bonedancer Commanders slamming and the dmg info saying he permorms slam and mob is stunned... cos ofc as we all know, BD really need a lot more love

o_O

Mythic are so dumb. They remove their grp utility and replace it with more solo/small-scale rvr goodness.

=/

Ging

Part of the furniture
Tilda said:
hahaha

i dunno, mom5, wp5, avg 750-900 dmg once every 2 casts - your still getting v near to 600 dmg even with the 25% dmg reduction :)

just lowbie scum solicitor dirty bastard wannabies like u cant get get that :)

tbh i dont know myself never ran moc3 for long, only when i got pissed off by bd's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom