Cabalist question

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Soooo got a small cabalist pet question... i know what the first 4 pets do but whats the jade pet do? someone said it had a perma abs buff or something? is that true?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Yea was just looking at that :p dont know if its updated.. when i summon my jade pet it has 3x shields visible on its buff bar :eek: 2 of them look like the AF buffs alb casters get and the 3rd one has the gfx of an ablative oO

Edit: check the first 3 buffs on my pet they were defaults from the first moment it was summoned... I thought a damage should would have only been 1 buff.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
there's a strong need of ns on a pve server :D

friky

Fledgling Freddie
i class it at the tank pet it does most melle damamge and can take the most damamge

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Soooo got a small cabalist pet question... i know what the first 4 pets do but whats the jade pet do? someone said it had a perma abs buff or something? is that true?

1- AF
2- Damage Shield ( small one )
3- Ablative proc

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
there's a strong need of ns on a pve server :D

Even stronger need for DoT Leviathan, Kraken farmers :p + ml9/focus shield. (already have a necro before you reply with omg get a necro :p) hehe ;)

Nearsight was more on quickbar... well... because.. theres nothing else to put on it on a pve server lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom