Caba Template

ademaa

One of Freddy's beloved
After a template for mah spirit caba (wen hes 50) thought it would be pricey so would start building it now, looking for itemz thats drop not crafted itemz, but if neccessary shall get some armour made/sc'd

duno wot artis i shall get get, thinking of nailahs/jacinas sash and tarts atm. i duno, bit of a noob to template building, hence this post :)

pls leave any ideas/flames here or pm meh with template :)

cheers guys

Love to you all :0 ) :eek6: :eek6:

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Artifacts that are a Must-
Ceremonal Bracer (Mez/Stun BT and Dex cap etc)
Guard of valor/Nailahs (Range and damage)
Tarts Gift/Traldors (Both nice cheap staffs :p why use anything else)

Artifacts that are a nice Addition-
Erinys charm (range and resist pierce)
Jacinas sash (range and resist pierce)
Cloudsong (5% speed and nice charge etc)
Mad Scalars (Morph and nice stats)
Atlantis Tablet (morph, and resist pierce)

Both things to consider-
Belt of the moon
Staff of the moon

ademaa

One of Freddy's beloved
nice, have noted them ;) just need rest of template ;)

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
ademaa said:
looking for itemz thats drop not crafted itemz, but if neccessary shall get some armour made/sc'd

Due to the stats on items that drop you *will* need 3-4 crafted bits of armour. Obviously alll jewlery will be artifacts or drops (ceremonial bracers, cloudsong, jacinas, erinys or tablet, croc tears ring too maybe leave you with only ~3 *drops*). Add in tarts and an artifact bp .. really should get scalars too .. leaves arms helm legs and boots. You might need a drop in one of these to complete dex cap or something, until *you* decide which items you want artifact wise and start making a sc around them you dont know which drops you need.

At this point I would normally suggest looking on VN at their templates but I read the mage forum and 99% of them are shite. Look up encounters and costs etc, work out which artis you can feasibly get, put into template and go from there. Until you do that much you cant really get any good help.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
As BC said your need at least 4 Player crafters MP items to pull this off

Try downloading a spellcraft calc and designing one yourself (its more fun than copying someones) Also you might have Rogs with very good stats etc

Heres a few good Quest/dropped items (i'm not at home so i can't give you stats)I'm not sure about Catacombs items...most seem PvP only tho

Necklace- LSOA necklace
Cloak- Clousong, cetus cloak, Feathered wrap
Belt- Moiria belt, Malice belt, 1.4 belt of power, Jacinas sash, belt of the moon
Jewel- Erinys charm, Harpy gem, Atlantis tablet, golm.
Ring- Band of shadow, Immortlated Ring, Krojers Dex ring, Ring of the torrent, zahurs ring
Bracer- Ceremonal bracer, Bracer of Zoakat(sp?), Ebon Hide bracer, Zahurs bracer, Bracer of heavenly bodies.

Thats just a few, look them up and make a template
I should warn you...if you plan to buy a caster template to this standard on prydwen it will cost you around 80plat at least..so tiy best start farming asap :)

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
a REALY great site when it comes to finding jewlery that fits into your template is ethinarg.com/

this will save you from over caping spirit by 21% and so on..

it has ALOT of items in the database, theres alot of options that makes it realy easy to find what you need.

hope this helps in your quest for making the perfect template :p

ademaa

One of Freddy's beloved
/salute u guys >>sniffs<

nice 1 :) im trying atm but as i said im a noob at this lark so its props gna b me geting a mate to do it etc

ademaa

One of Freddy's beloved
my nxt question is, wot is the max i should cap everyhting? i dnt wna waste points anywhere

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom