C J Ravey

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I don't know how many of you remember Colin Ravey from the GAME/BW days. Certainly none of the BW guys who actually worked for GAME would ever forget him. Well, I'm afraid I have some very sad news; Colin died last night, age 31. Once again the big C claims someone far too young. He was a great mate and I'm going to miss him. Even more depressingly, I knew he was in a bad way and was on my way to see him tomorrow, but didn't make it in time. RIP.

Starman

Part of the furniture
Good god I'm sorry to hear that CJ was a nice helpful chap. My condolences to his friends and family.

Frizz

Can't get enough of FH
Very sorry to hear that, Gaffer. I wish his family all the best.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Aye, Colin was a special person who I enjoyed working with, whenever we met he always made me laugh. RIP Colin.

Life is just far too cruel of late.

Damini

Part of the furniture
I'm so sorry Gaffer. I lost a good friend on Friday too, the same way. It absolutely breaks your heart that life can be so fragile. My love to his friends and family xx

mank!

Part of the furniture
i didn't know him well but a name i remember from the olden days.

R.I.P.

taB

Part of the furniture
Same as Mank. I saw the title & thought, I recognise that name.

Very sorry to hear it, my condolences to his family and friends.

RIP.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
year younger than me. fucks sake :(

RIP Colin.

Gumbo

FH is my second home
I'm the same as mank too, the name really rings a bell, although I didn't know him directly. 31? That's a year younger than me. What a crying shame. Makes you stop and think about not wasting what time you have here. It can be so damn short.

RIP

Kryten

Old Cow.
Shit, not something I wanted to hear - remember him well from back in the BW days. Far too young, and hope his family and friends are getting the support they need.

RIP CJ.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I remember him, such a shame for any life to end so soon.

RIP

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Fuck, not cool. Col was quality. RIP.

Sydrik

Resident Freddy
Indeed a name well recognised, a young life needlessly taken.

RIP

Yaka

Part of the furniture
this is sad he was great guy, helped me out alot when i was a bw newsie, i did not know he was in such a bad way. last i heard of him was that he got a producer job and all was going well. :(

my condolences to his family

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Must admit my memory doesn't stretch back far enough, but obviously very saddened to hear about the loss of someone who has given so much to this community in the past.

R.I.P CJ :(

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Damn, just saw this. Shame, was a good guy from what contact I had with him (albeit small) :<

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Went to his funeral yesterday. The crematorium seated about 100, there were about 300 mourners... He got a good sendoff. One of the (many) things Colin was working on before he was taken ill was the planned Blake's 7 revival (which I heard some very positive news about yesterday) and those guys have done a nice tribute on their site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom