Bylton Bastardised!

Thadius

Part of the furniture
As read by the English institution, Enid Blytons Famous Five and Secret Seven books have been torn to shreds to make them upto date.

Fanny and Dick are renamed to Franny and Rick, Bessie, a black girl with a name associated with slavery is replaced with a white girl called Beth, Mrs Slap who used to spank the children has renamed to Mrs Snap who just shouts at them.

Old english like Huzzah, Great Scott etc have been upgraded too and biscuits have been renamed into cookies to "appeal to American readers"

Im sorry, but I think thats a load of shit. Enid Blyton was a legend, brought many children happiness with her books and got generations into reading.

She was JK Rowling before that money-grabbing bitch was born

Oh well, another British institution ripped apart by the P.C bug :(

What's next, renaming the Motorways to Highways, calling Football soccer and making us change colour to color?

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
soon saying P.C wont be P.C anymore :(

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
That´s a shame.
I used to read Enid Blyton when I was a kid and enjoyed it. Didn´t make me a racist or spoil my education apparently.

btw.. got a link for this?

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
thats a complete joke tbh

Cant beleive another thing that no-one takes offence to has been changed cause MPs think someone somewhere may get offended

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Would you change any words in shakespear cause someone may be offended? of course you wouldnt, you wouldnt stop children at school reading macbeth

Would you change the Mona Lisa cause she is white and not black therefor its racist?

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Can we please put an end to all this political correctness shite !

FUCK POLITICAL CORRECTNESS.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
someone should go write FUCK POLITICAL CORRECTNESS on a blackboard.

o lol, the irony :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom