ByeBye

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
Bored of the game now so i am leaving

Thanks to the following guilds with putting up with me : The Dragon Fighters, The Brethren, Neworder,Pure Vison and Valravens. I have had a great time with every person in these guilds and wuld like to thank you all for making the game extremely enjoyable.

There are far to many people for me to mention and ild prolly miss some of u, but u guys know who u are :) Cheers for all the alb/mid/hib rvr guilds who ive played with and against, you are what made the game such great fun :)

Sorry to many people if u percieved me as a eliteest twat or summin, sumtimes i whined a bit to much or acted like a prick but its all just fun and games in the end :)

finally ild like to say thanks to 99.% of u who played daoc and made the community what it was.

good luck to u all and maybe in the far distant future ill see u again :)

Voedockx

Loyal Freddie
bah - lemme be one of the first to say goodbye m8, has been a while since we grouped, but we had fun in the old days, didn't we :)

Still remember how u 'left' like a year ago and came back like tho months after, so im still hoping to see u back one day ;-)

greetz

Tilda

I love it when you should fuck on ventrillo, when an inf or NS uses vanish on you :D :D

Bab

Fledgling Freddie
Cu m8, hope you change your mind soon and return :(

Gargo

Fledgling Freddie
will miss you :< g'bye mistur! had some fun fights vs you! :wub:

Onlyone

Fledgling Freddie
:eek6: Noooo Korgon not U2 :(. U and u're grp. were one of the few i really look forward to meet in rvr even i knew u would try to get me down ;)
Well hope u will return back some day hehe maybe u do come back to alb next time who knows. Wish u the best luck and hope u will pop back in game if not take care out there :wub: .

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
bb, darn now that i was gonna fumble debuff u instaed of kite with my robes 8\

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
Cya m8, great friend and opponent :(

gl with your future plans

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
I think you *are* an elitist twat, but that doesn't mean I don't wish you good luck for the future.

Take care mate :)

Calo

Part of the furniture
Cya korgon!

ps. say hi to magmatic from me if u ever see him ;)

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
bye korgon :p
2 bad VR will not have good MA now :( w/o u they are not so great

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom