byebye mid Hello Hib

Chrstffr

Fledgling Freddie
i dont get it, if you roll a new realm you're not allowed to talk with people from the old realm? :(

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
Debbs said:
Thanx for all your kind words
I didnt get to ding rr5 before I left was 3k short :(
So dam close as well
hehe

I think i gave away more rp's than gained last night, my arse is still sore from all the butt whoopings it got lol

Either way thanx to those that tried to help /hugs
only killed you once in my entire daoc history.. oh.. that was that last night :p

anyways Welcome =]

Darthvadar

Fledgling Freddie
mmmm i dont normally post at all :) but hope u enjoy hib land ;o been nice playing with u and tlaking to u :) BUT U STILL DONT LEAVE OUR VENT YOU DIRTY CROSS REALMING SKUM :) well anyway good luck with your ns and be sure we will add on all your fights :p

Debbs

Fledgling Freddie
Darthvadar said:
well anyway good luck with your ns and be sure we will add on all your fights :p

Wouldnt expect anything less off the guild ;)

Darthvadar

Fledgling Freddie
thats damm straight ill try to work overtime on adding on all your fights!!! well ill try when im not playing US ! :)

Debbs

Fledgling Freddie
Darthvadar said:
thats damm straight ill try to work overtime on adding on all your fights!!! well ill try when im not playing US ! :)

Dont worry I will come and butt whoop ur arse back to mid every chance possible ;)

Forfid

Fledgling Freddie
welcome to hib.

I just started hib about 3 months (beeen in alb for 2,5 years), and i an tell you this: I LOVE IT.

It's a fresh start in the game opens new perspectivs to the game.

To all people i recomend it. If you are a bit tired of the game just rerol in a new realm. its a dif game :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom