Byebye all, time to leave

S

spankya

Well... the time has come to move on from the world of daoc and get back to that thing I vaguely remember called life. Scary thought :O Back to full time work, back to the gym regularly, back to getting drunk lots, back to friends, girlfriends etc. Spent way too much time on this game and although its been great fun, the game is getting a bit boring in my opinion and RL needs some sorting out.

Had a great time playing DAOC and met alot of good fun poeple and might be meeting some TDD people in RL soonish. Also had a great time in Llaw Arian and Tuatha de Dannan guilds, both r full of great people and have had alot of fun in both the guilds. So thanks to both guild for having me :D And also not to forget Na Fianna, where I spent a lot of time and had a good time.

Thanks all for the fun times and I'll miss chatting/laughing and messing about with a lot of ya :(

Bye all, best of luck with whatever u do!

PS Poca, your ass is seriously fat, hairy and stinky, sort it out biatch :D

T

tuathra

omg!

he forgot armiger!

Well.. anyways... been much fun playing with u friend.
hope this life thingie will work out for u...

gl spank

- Tua

L

llixeraxu

Originally posted by tuathra
omg!

he forgot armiger!

Well.. anyways... been much fun playing with u friend.
hope this life thingie will work out for u...

gl spank

- Tua

Is there a guild hes not been in :p

Have fun dude. See you in a few months.. or if not gif all your stuff :p

O

old.Mitsu

Sad to see you go. ):

Good luck with that RL-stuff tho. ;)

O

old.Laryssa

cya mate :(

have fun - and poca's ass is really fat ;)

V

Vantros

SPANKY!!!!! noooo :(

Poca ass isnt fat its just big boned... nah u'r right its fat!!!

V

Vladdie

Weeee, stop copying me you lamer ffs :p

Gl out there m8 and see you somewhere else maye (like DE , winkwink).

Oh, about Pocas arse..... dunno if its fat, its covered with so much black thick hair that i actually cant tell. Ever thought about it?? -There could be a cute firm butt under this jungle if you free it with a lawnmower.......

1Jesta

cant believe u forgot AeD, nob !!

anyways gl mate, important to get priorities right in life, hope to see u idling in irc from time to time :)

J

JoxerTheMighty

byebye Spanks...

as Llix said though...hopefully you will be back in a few months :)

O

old.Nol

no spanky, don't do it mate...it sucks, I just got arrested for slamming someone...gl squeaky...

N

Novamir

bah spank shoulda said thanks to all the guilds you were in! oh wait.. we don't have a couple of days to spare.. ;)

O

old.Xanthian

Cya Spanky, I guess I dont owe you that gold now ;)

You'll be back ;)
You was last time :p

D

-Dreama-

mwa ha ha, we've recruited another to the dark side! Welcome Spanky!

M

Maq-attack

You'll be back, just you wait. Patch will come..... "hmmm i'll just see what's changed" You'll play for a while, lose track of time, play agin, again, again......... etc

If not, like LLix said GIF STUFF!! (just the money will be fine :D )

V

Vladdie

Originally posted by -Dreama-
mwa ha ha, we've recruited another to the dark side! Welcome Spanky!

Lmao, still throwing your cheap bottles of water :p ?
No way evil one - im in rl now aswell and thou power hast vanished !

M

mac_kraakebolle

noone leaves this game..

They all come back sooner or later :)

C

censi

Alas poor spankee, I knew him horatio

take care m8, another good player departs

not many left now.

K

Kobold

/SLAP

darn u can't leave spanky, do i have to torture you everyday irl, and spank you that hard to keep you ingame? u prolly like it tho so won't help ;x

anyways u prolly come back so i won't say bye

spank ya on irc later ;E

O

old.Gillaien

bye m8 :( sad u leaving... but as all saying here, I guess you will be back some day :)

best luck with what you gonna do now!

J

Jayce_DA

no no no no no no no ..... Take it from me, after 6 months away from DAoC I discovered that life is a non existent entity, come back before you are sucked into the void ........................

P

Pocyourhontas

Originally posted by spankya

PS Poca, your ass is seriously fat, hairy and stinky, sort it out biatch :D

AND?? Whats your point ?? U liked it just fine when u were making with the LURVE !!!! :p

Seriously mate, game aint the same without your caustic tongue :) stay in touch dude. U got my email

T

thebinarysurfer

Bye Bye Spank, sad to see another old face leave while i'm absent - will miss having the piss taken out of me by ya - stay well

S

spankya

ok ok, and thanks to all the other guilds :D AeD was great fun even though it disbanded in the end, and CF was great fun too!

Thanks for the all the nice messages, and yeah I might be back sometime with new Spank**** char, dunno yet ;)

Vlad, I think we'll need an industrial size lawnmower to shave poca's ass, but u might be right! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom