bye :)

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
to enyone who i knew in game

i took a break from daoc about a month ago and hope it would get better in here... but it has gotten even worse.... ACing ppl still ruining the game for the howl server :/ i cba enymore whit that

mybe if i get the feel to play again, ill go play on US :p

like to thank the ppl of Ilfirin Arda for the last 3 or more years of great game :)

Elric :) my first gm and still the best... thx for inviting my lvl 18 elf into IA :D whitout the guild i woulndt have stayed.

Soul for helping me whit alot of things.... one fo the kindest persons ingame i have met

Biratan for the great fun we had and giving me inspiration for playing a DRUID :) mybe see you around on US when i ever decide to go there... you know where to reach me when u wanna chat

Rohwan for sticking whit ur uber tank chars. allways fun to chat... give me a bump on MSN if ur bored.

Shiv for rolling gimped chars and being happy about it, you are another of those players who will look after others first and then do stuff for himself ingame.

Albion Exile guys (too meny to name) you where great fun in RVR. one of the best grps i have ever run whit... very good players

and if i forgot someone, sry for that....

and not last... RIP wic, you where the king

some of my chars:

platonius - druid
ellizee - ranger
kaun - eld
hecktor - warden
plat - NS
and some 16 or so lvl 50 nuublet chars

tierk

Part of the furniture
Laterz dude might see you on another server :D

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Doh Another Going :( Kaun hope to meet up in Warhammer m8 we all had goodtimes hope it will continue.

Soulja

(Getting the Feeling I be only 1 left soon)

Ceraniel

Loyal Freddie
Kaun_IA said:
Shiv for rolling gimped chars and being happy about it, you are another of those players who will look after others first and then do stuff for himself ingame.

Bye m8, sad to see ya leave, but we`ll stay in touch m8, dont worry. Really glad to get a mention, and glad to see you acknowledged my playing strategy, it`s all about beeing friendly in the end. I owe you loads m8....

Soulja_IA_ said:
Doh Another Going :( Kaun hope to meet up in Warhammer m8 we all had goodtimes hope it will continue.

Soulja

(Getting the Feeling I be only 1 left soon)

You know what you have to do:), pm me on msn m8 need to chat to ya

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Sad to see u go plat now i will just find another druid to abuse on vent while yelling for unhealable dmg
One of the greatest druids ingame and a great

The best of u a tank in the group got;)

and to quote u "SHUT THE FUCK UP IM RESTING POWER U STUPID LIDDUL EVIL SHAR"(Wont name the name of the druid abusing merc but i sstill had fun :;)"

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
Sarumann said:
Sad to see u go plat now i will just find another druid to abuse on vent while yelling for unhealable dmg
One of the greatest druids ingame and a great

The best of u a tank in the group got;)

and to quote u "SHUT THE FUCK UP IM RESTING POWER U STUPID LIDDUL EVIL SHAR"(Wont name the name of the druid abusing merc but i sstill had fun :;)"

rofls :p

klasa

Loyal Freddie
Bye Kaun, thanks for all the help over the years. Yake care and have fun.

Frozodo

Fledgling Freddie
good to see u manage to stop feeding useless money to goa and if u get bored and feel like trying ouit something new rmember us got 14days free trial i heard merlin server stole most europeans but some of us is still on tristan clustering :>

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
Loodetavasti on EvE Online parem mäng kui DAoC siis :D

wilfe

Fledgling Freddie
Sad to see ya go Kaun, how come everyone is leaving IA!!!!

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
They not leaving IA they leaving server :twak:

BTW you still got me :) I probably be last 1 in Hib to turn lights off in TNN lol

and Elric no doubt hee hee He can hold my hand when we do it.

Soulja

Ceraniel

Loyal Freddie
Soulja_IA_ said:
They not leaving IA they leaving server :twak:

Bingo, no chanci in hell i would ever leave you guys if i played exc, no chance at all. You are all stars in IA

klasa

Loyal Freddie
Yes, we are not leaving IA but the server has become really boring :(

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
no.. i havent left IA :p just leaving the server :p

im very sure we all or most of us meet in another server (us ) or warhammer

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom