Bye.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Requiel said:
As I've said before, it's not realistically possible to 'hack' a DAoC account unless the owner makes it insecure first.

Thats not entirely true, this one time i had Erivoss on my main account, he even said it was him...this is the chat log.

Knightrider:- Erm, who the hell are you and how did you get on my account
Bahumat (Erivoss):- I'm Erivoss, a GM
Knightrider:- ok, so why are you on my account
Bahumat:- I believe your account to be the cause and cure of the recent server issues.
Knightrider:- erm ok, well why did you not email me to make me aware, or at least explain why you think my account it causing the issue.
Bahumat:- I'm really sorry, its all a lie...the people at GOA wont let me make a Bahumat on the test server...i just wanna see what its like to be the sexy paladin!
Knightrider:- you sure are a crazy man, but you got GM power's so im not gonna piss you off...when can i get my account back?
Bahumat:- as soon as you say you love me...
Knightrider:- but im a guy...
Bahumat:- tis ok, no one has to know, will be our little secret :)
Knightrider:- hmmm, lemme think about it...
Bahumat:- Please....wait....here, have this!
Knightrider:- what do i want with a wedding ring and flower?
Bahumat:- oh come on, lets pretend im a girl...
Knightrider:- why is bahumat in a dress?
Bahumat:- do you love me?
Knightrider:- erm....
Bahumat:- could you learn to love me?
Knightrider:- no, Erivoss it would never work out, please can i have my account back?
Bahumat:- ok, but only cause i love you, wanna wear your skin like a cape :)
Knightrider:- i'm logging now, will need my account free when im back.
Bahumat:- Thankyou for playing Dark Age of Camelot *wink*
You will log out in 15
Knightrider:- Hey WTF, why are you dropping bahumats armour on the floor! dirty haxor...

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
Thats not entirely true, this one time i had Erivoss on my main account, he even said it was him...this is the chat log.

Knightrider:- Erm, who the hell are you and how did you get on my account
Bahumat (Erivoss):- I'm Erivoss, a GM
Knightrider:- ok, so why are you on my account
Bahumat:- I believe your account to be the cause and cure of the recent server issues.
Knightrider:- erm ok, well why did you not email me to make me aware, or at least explain why you think my account it causing the issue.
Bahumat:- I'm really sorry, its all a lie...the people at GOA wont let me make a Bahumat on the test server...i just wanna see what its like to be the sexy paladin!
Knightrider:- you sure are a crazy man, but you got GM power's so im not gonna piss you off...when can i get my account back?
Bahumat:- as soon as you say you love me...
Knightrider:- but im a guy...
Bahumat:- tis ok, no one has to know, will be our little secret :)
Knightrider:- hmmm, lemme think about it...
Bahumat:- Please....wait....here, have this!
Knightrider:- what do i want with a wedding ring and flower?
Bahumat:- oh come on, lets pretend im a girl...
Knightrider:- why is bahumat in a dress?
Bahumat:- do you love me?
Knightrider:- erm....
Bahumat:- could you learn to love me?
Knightrider:- no, Erivoss it would never work out, please can i have my account back?
Bahumat:- ok, but only cause i love you, wanna wear your skin like a cape :)
Knightrider:- i'm logging now, will need my account free when im back.
Bahumat:- Thankyou for playing Dark Age of Camelot *wink*
You will log out in 15
Knightrider:- Hey WTF, why are you dropping bahumats armour on the floor! dirty haxor...

Is there some dark secret your trying to admit to there ?

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
retardthread.jpg

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Tears said:
Is there some dark secret your trying to admit to there ?

Yeah, Erivoss loves me and I dont love him...now he's gonna be pissed at you for making me say it...say bye to your account Tears!

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
Yeah, Erivoss loves me and I dont love him...now he's gonna be pissed at you for making me say it...say bye to your account Tears!

thats not the way I read it, its more like you want to marry yourself and are making up these fantasy stories :)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Tears said:
thats not the way I read it, its more like you want to marry yourself and are making up these fantasy stories :)

What's wrong Tears?

Feeling%20Jealous.JPG

Nate

FH is my second home
stop owning tears bahumat ;( i can only give so much rep!

Gamah

Banned
Elkie said:
I feel for you dude but im afraid i would have to take Requiel word for it. I myself have had my acount haxed on 2 occasions due to letting my friend on a pc and him finding it via email, having someone log onto your acount and take all your stuff is really harsh but its all the owners fault, No goa cant give your items back but one thing they CAN do is identify what char/chars your stuff was transfered to.

End of the day if you give your password out or leave it on your pc where someone can even find it where they are just browsing on your pc, its your fault. Sad to see you leave the game over the matter when you can just find out the name of the char that your money or items was transfered to (unles goa do not do this anymore in which case im sorry)

i'd smack his face in if he stole my account stuff?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
AngelHeal said:
try intercept be4 using bg:p

no, cause then when the guy goes to hit gamah i take the blow :( i wanna stop him getting hurt....not take the punchs

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Nate said:
stop owning tears bahumat ;( i can only give so much rep!

Lol since when ?

When would i be jealous that he loves himself so much he feels compelled to make up these cute little stories ?

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Elkie said:
I feel for you dude but im afraid i would have to take Requiel word for it. I myself have had my acount haxed on 2 occasions due to letting my friend on a pc and him finding it via email,

wtf Oo
Would consider getting some new friends then.....

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Tears said:
Lol since when ?

When would i be jealous that he loves himself so much he feels compelled to make up these cute little stories ?

wooooo swing them

handbags.jpg

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Yer well shit happens its only a game :p i got all stuff back so ddnt bother me that much, hitting a mate wouldnt solve it i just told him to dont fucking steal my shit and just left it their

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Bahumat said:
Ohh Tears i love you. (ninja edit)

By editing my post you admit defeat :)

Replace Workers with Bahumat
Replace Howard with Tears

unfair%20fight_posterbig.jpg

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Bahumat said:
By editing my post you admit defeat :)

Replace Workers with Bahumat
Replace Howard with Tears

unfair%20fight_posterbig.jpg

Sorry but that's just no good at all! Get photoshopping you lazy git!!! :D

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Jupitus said:
Sorry but that's just no good at all! Get photoshopping you lazy git!!! :D

haha i'd love to but not whilst at work.

Jeros

Part of the furniture
Its pretty shocking whats happening in Oz atm RE workers rights tbh....

On topic: i keep my password in the safest place of all! my head! so its just between me and whoever i happen to get drunk with :p

Silient

Loyal Freddie
guys i know who has my stuff some guy who says he owns Reza on pryd a rr9 eld. and he traded all my stuff to a level 5 called Tehswedezzz-e i have screenies. but i might try contact mythic or something. as i am unable to play. and i have 3week subscription left

Roteca

Can't get enough of FH
Requiel said:
We know that the account was recently sold, we know several players who have access to the account with your full permission. See point one.

just 1 Q here, how can you tell if the account is sold? changed visa card number that pays ? another ip it being played from? or what?

if any off the 2 first its not realy a proof its been traded, i play daoc on all 3 of my comps, so its atleast 3 diffrent IP's its played from, sometimes i play from my uncles place aswell, then its 4. my isp change my ip quite often aswell. also ive met quite few ppl during my days of daoc that plays from internet cafes only, do you think they have traded/sold aswell since its often or always diffrent ip's the account is being logged on from ?

if the second, i dont have a visa by my own, does that make you think my account is being traded/sold often if its diffrent visa cards paying the account ?

or is it just gossip from when playing your own chars in daoc or from irc or smth ? i guess most of you GM's play yourself somewere on the servers.

not complaining, just curious how you can know for sure that some accounts have been traded/sold several times ect...

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Maybe they just check Ebay, match the description to the accounts that have changes applied just after the end of an auction for name/add/cc details etc...

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Requiel did mention that it was mentioned in logs, too.

Pure speculation (not referring to this case) :

Person A : Pays with credit card A1, from address A2, and IP A3.

Person B buys account from person A, now new credit card B2, from address B2, and IP B3.

If GOA checked the logs they MIGHT see that Person A is called by different names to person A (use of real names is pretty common in groups). If there's no reason to look, though, they wouldn't bother.

Person B then reports a hacker is nicking his stuff.

GOA checks the IP of the hacker, and finds it is IP A3, and the account of the hacker is paid from card A1 at address A2. That's pretty close to irrefutable evidence of sale.

Darzil

Silient

Loyal Freddie
The acount is not ebay'd fyi. its a relatives who no longer plays.

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Silient said:
The acount is not ebay'd fyi. its a relatives who no longer plays.

As daft as it may be - that would still be considered a traded account I think as it is no longer the original owner using the account.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom