Bye people

Delrith

Fledgling Freddie
Ok I would just like to say today I quit the game :). I gave all my armour/weaps/items etc to a lvl 46 armsman in ac (I didnt know the armsman just went through doing /who armsman 45/46 etc). I then logged and deleted my char (Delrith lvl 50 armsman) so I wont be coming back .
I know I wasnt well known by people (didnt go rvr much etc and if I did id mainly be solo and unbuffed) but I did meet friendly people and would like to say thanks to everyone in: The Corporation, Forgotten Few, Legion of Darkness and Covenant of Zak all great guilds which I was able to be a part in.
Now as to why I quit it wasnt all because of ToA (a small bit of it is to do with it though) i'm moving in a few weeks time and I am starting a full time job down in Devon so I wouldnt have much time anyway.
C ya all later and have fun + GL in rl to all of you :) :drink:
Edit: Stfu Mcd :p

Jetsetminer

Fledgling Freddie
Sad to see you go mate, although I am leaving myself soon (but not quite so finaly, can't bring myself to delete).

I've known you in game for a long time now, and think you are one of a dieing breed of people in this game, a true gentleman, always happy to help people out, and play for the team rather than personal gain.

Thank you for all your help when I was leveling jet, and the fun we've had in PvE (treess!!!!!!!), keep takes, dodens etc.

I hope that the job goes well and I wish you good fortune and happyness in real life.

Take care m8.

Ghostfeet

Fledgling Freddie
bb m8 :(

we had some fun in lod didnt we :(

gl to u m8 and my u find joy in whatever u do

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
GL in rl life mate make it count.

Mcdonalds

Fledgling Freddie
Fook the only guy with an armsman more gimpy than mine... gone :(

BiBi m8, sad to see u go, known u a long time now :(

Hope all goes right for u, and hope McDonald's promote u quick and u get ur 5 stars :D gl

xoboll

Fledgling Freddie
Bye bye matey, sad to see u go :(

oh and btw.. no one can .be more of a gimp that Mcd. he's given 'GIMP!!!' and whole new meaning..

Babazoo

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry to see you go M8.

Take Care and may you have a fantastic life buddy. :drink:

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Tarra Delkins.

Hope you have fun on the phone xD

Coim

Fledgling Freddie
GL dude. Great guy, ye shall be teh missed! :p

Tisme

Loyal Freddie
Sad to see u go babe :( but good luck anyway
Oh and keep intouch :wub:

Ekydus

Fledgling Freddie
No! My last relative of the Albion realm has been slaughtered! Our mother had her heart cut out by a Troll... Our father burnt alive defending the stables!

I still remember Delrith's guidance when we both set out on our journey from Humberton so many moons ago; where a Paladin, an Armsman, and a Minstrel began their journey. Alas the Minstrel's life was cut short within merely but a few moons, that left just two warriors to defend the family line. I knew I should have stood by his side, I blame myself; for I was not present at his untimely demise from this world! We defended well together, but now your destiny has reached it's end, brother. News brings word that you died a very honourable death, the way in which we upheld.

Now the last of the line remain, alone. I mourn greatly but I know I shall continue fighting for what we began our journey for! Arthur travelled to the heavens and now you shall too. As you once told me within the walls of Camelot: "Everyone's destiny crosses paths more than once, maybe not in the land of living, but in the great skies above!" I shall forever remember these words of wisdom and shall look forward to once again meeting in the skies above this world of mortals. Atleast I can find comfort in the knowledge you are once again with our Minstrel brother and our parents.

Your loss will not be replaced.

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Ekydus said:
No! My last relative of the Albion realm has been slaughtered! Our mother had her heart cut out by a Troll... Our father burnt alive defending the stables!

I still remember Delrith's guidance when we both set out on our journey from Humberton so many moons ago; where a Paladin, an Armsman, and a Minstrel began their journey. Alas the Minstrel's life was cut short within merely but a few moons, that left just two warriors to defend the family line. I knew I should have stood by his side, I blame myself; for I was not present at his untimely demise from this world! We defended well together, but now your destiny has reached it's end, brother. News brings word that you died a very honourable death, the way in which we upheld.

Now the last of the line remain, alone. I mourn greatly but I know I shall continue fighting for what we began our journey for! Arthur travelled to the heavens and now you shall too. As you once told me within the walls of Camelot: "Everyone's destiny crosses paths more than once, maybe not in the land of living, but in the great skies above!" I shall forever remember these words of wisdom and shall look forward to once again meeting in the skies above this world of mortals. Atleast I can find comfort in the knowledge you are once again with our Minstrel brother and our parents.

Kinda what he said without the bits where you and hjm did stuff!

Take care dude!

Delrith

Fledgling Freddie
Ekydus said:

Stlong roleplay Eky :p

Saxo

Fledgling Freddie
bb mate enjoy your job =) wish you the best luck ... and damn you need some hardcore balls to deleat your character :p to stop

Alara

Fledgling Freddie
Sad to see you go m8, hope all goes well with your new job, etc..

/em Wishes you all the best!

And may bump into you in another realm (i.e. mmorpg) probably spelt that wrong, although it is 8am and just got in from a night out, still sort of up 4 it..xD

Alara

Hobbes

Fledgling Freddie
All the best for your new start and /salute for a good fun player.

Safe Travels :)

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
All the best for your future Del!
Was great to meet you and thanks for that time you took my infil to the snow and saved my life at the cost of your own :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom