Bye Everyone... Was Fun

K

Karl [DAOC]

Well the time has come for me to go...

This game was great, died a bit recently, made a new lvl 50, still died, i got a life, a girlfriend, got fit, came back, still dead... fucking bored etc.

I had a lot o lota fun playing the game, all of ya were great, I wont mention names but you all know who you are and how great you are... especialy those i met IRL :p (they know who they are)

So.. i sold my account.. need the money...

Basically i stoped playing the game, my life just shot up, i dont know why i didnt do it sooner.. its an addictive game, just glad i was able to break the addiction. this thread sums it all up...

http://forums.barrysworld.com/showthread.php?threadid=54228

Game was a lot better in the olden days :p

Anyway all,

Was fun

Take care and cya around

Karl

O

optical-

Cya later. Have been thinking of quitting lately aswell because this game just bores the hell out of me.
gl.

K

Karlo

Good luck karl, still remember seeing you for teh first time in the gorge all those months agao Karlophin was killed by Karl...

name stealter :p

R

Repent Reloaded

6 weeks till my 3 month holl, in that holl im gonna get L50 RRL5 and 20 plat to make his !!l33t!! template, once I done all that Im quitting.

R

Repent Reloaded

oh yeah, bye m8, good luck irl :D have fun!

E

Eggy

ON BEHALF OF YOG!

Karl!!!! mah homie xD!!! wtf omfg :p how dare j000 do this shite! without giving my luwi a stlong d0rf kiss xD

anyway mate! u know i wub u etc :)

hf and keep the emails rolling in! :)

from your faithful stlong Yoglet !

;)

R

Randalff

Originally posted by Karl [DAOC]
Well the time has come for me to go...

So.. i sold my account.. need the money...

Karl

/whisper psst, not smart to say this on the internet, cuz it's not allowed...

O

old.shotgunstow

Re: Re: Bye Everyone... Was Fun

Originally posted by Randalff
/whisper psst, not smart to say this on the internet, cuz it's not allowed...

But they can't prove it, just cos some random person posted here that a certain character in game is a sold account :p

Oh and karl - byeeee m8 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom