Bye Bye ! :)

Blondy

Fledgling Freddie
:cheers: to Aimbot for the best duel i had in BG.
My Necro called Nair has leveled over the limit of BG1 - Alb was mpk camping to much so i gor bored of powertapping you all to death and back ! had some fun tho ;-) Was only in BG for 2days so not all of you would of heard of me, but most of you would of seen my deathspam. Well catch some of you in emain :)

Karmatika

One of Freddy's beloved
Blondy said:
:cheers: to Aimbot for the best duel i had in BG.
My Necro called Nair has leveled over the limit of BG1 - Alb was mpk camping to much so i gor bored of powertapping you all to death and back ! had some fun tho ;-) Was only in BG for 2days so not all of you would of heard of me, but most of you would of seen my deathspam. Well catch some of you in emain :)

Gah roll a new one m8! ur still 1-0 ahead.. Thx for being there and gl in Emain.

Reroll!!!
greetz + gratz cu around

Blondy

Fledgling Freddie
DOnt worrie, i'll be back, but as a reaver next time, thanks and GL to you in BG dont forget to kill Twonkster and Sonofa and Hywell !(albs)

A

Aleanor

After seeing albs camping mtk with at least 2FG for the length of the week end it can't be hard to cap anyway :puke:

But anyway, I hop you have fun adn certainly hope we'll meet again in Emain ( or BG3 if that would ever get populated ) :cheers:

Ormorof

FH is my second home
well... albs camping mpk gives mids rps :p

saw a fg of hibs today too.... :eek7:

Blondy

Fledgling Freddie
Twonker said:
haha :)
btw I didn't cap BG1 i just couldn't be assed with MTK camping and would rather MB camp or even MMG camp. So I decided to EXP up and up, level 28 now ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom