Bye bye

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
I'm maybe one of many, quiting the game atm, my reason, cheaters, stealthzergs and unbalances, oh the usual day to day DAoC most are faced with.

I refuse to stealthzerg, to compete.

There is no place for a casual player such as myself anymore in RvR.

When more decide that enough is enough, I hope you realise what you are doing, try to show alittle skill, solo/duo, groups that think its fun, thrilling, exciting to kill 1 person with a almost a full group, then spam an emotion, laugh for an example, you need to open your eyes.

Thank you for your time.

Good bye, until the game is fixed.

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Will Miss Yeh :(

Aenir

Fledgling Freddie
I wondered today why I ever leveled a sb.
As posted here in another thread, I go Hw to solo or duo sometimes with a rl mate, but today i've been zerged all the time.
First alb overpowered stealthsquad, then hibs, then fg, etc etc.

/rude to all of you.

Wanna zerg, go emain please.

Tindel

Fledgling Freddie
ahh crap not you Yujie, although I feel the same, kinda fed up atm and are about to try new games instead for a while. hope you find something fun to play, will remember our teddeh frenzies in malmo :p

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Exact same angle from Alb-land tbh, the game is losing its shine. Hope mythic are ready for a sharp decline in sales soon after ToA :eek7:

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Way too many alb stealthers, 90% playing like complete zerging fucktards too :(

Maybe you will try again in the future or try another online game like dark and light, wow or darkfall :) i probably will not be playing any others my real life already been ruined by daoc a lot :/

Slow patching=boredom too.

Azurat

Fledgling Freddie
Bah you can´t leave yet, who´s gonna pl a hunter for me now =(

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
PL me a a scout on excal and I'l think about it, maybe stealthzergs ain't so bad, there...

BigE

One of Freddy's beloved
lol running around with FOTM groups is ok (alb/hib/mid all have them).. but more than 3 stealthers in a group and your a stealthzerg... hehe

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
well being a mid, I faced either the occaisonal solo/duo team, or 5-fg of stealthers.

I can't comment on mids stealther activities, but I'd imagine roughly the same.

"FOTM groups", theres many other threads about theses, and not many is saying its ok, my most was highlighting people who I consider being selfish, fg stealthers.

BigE, apparently 3 is ok according the link below, its when theres more then that it gets messy.

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=2626

Aenir

Fledgling Freddie
Pft, 3 is a zerg when you're alone.
Its nver fun to die being outnumbered and being pound into the ground.

If the enemy outnumber me two to one, they zerg, period.

Groborthir

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe, Souls, what's this, the seventh time you've quit? :)

You'll be back, just like the rest of us!

Iceflower

Fledgling Freddie
Are there enough main char assassins to keep up the stealther groups after ToA arrives? Considering that it take a lot of time to complete the trials you will be hard pressed to push more than one char up the trials at the time. At least if you want to stay competitive in the rvr field. Granted the 24/7 players will find the time, but are there enough of them to keep up the current situation?

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Groborthir said:
Hehe, Souls, what's this, the seventh time you've quit? :)

You'll be back, just like the rest of us!
Glad someone said it. <3 These quit posts are so lame. ;x

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
hmm mobi are you being silly or u actually mean that? cos if so go away and dont read this post then :flame:

gervaise

Fledgling Freddie
Mobious,

Please don't make the mistake that people in the US are not leaving because of ToA - they are. Any measure - average server numbers, peak server numbers, rps earned in a week etc all tell the same story. And the full impact will not be felt until mid-2004 when the 6 month subscriptions expire. ToAs impact in Europe could be catastrophic. Mythic have currently abandoned there next expansion to (paraphrase Mark Jacobs) a) concentrate on Foundations b) fix ToA

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom