Bye bye :)

Uppercut

Fledgling Freddie
Hello. Am quite sure most of the people that drop by here dont know me so i was unsure if i should post this into Hibernia section or here... but whatever... not that important.

Subs running out today or tomorrow and am not renewing it... or if i do i wont play hib/excal anyway. Game has totally lost its "magic" to me... RvR has been just repeat for awhile now... number of hours put in game multipled with buffbots and some luck and theres your rp´s... started feeling more like work than fun so i suppose thats about it. Ofcourse i need to enter random bs about RL here too :) sports etc... actually training 6 times a week again and it feels awesome /brag off.

Anyway... this is my 2nd leave from game... 1st time i made no goodbye thread so i thought id make one now :) Salazar was my first gimp if any1 remembers... anyway... special thx this time go for... Gargo, Lethania, Event, Laryssa, Groal, Kheodon, Don, Talivar, Cadwyr, Aio, Syrien, Saphie, Vlad, Titten, Hardsqueek, Haaip, Taliesim, Khefru, Lunabel... hmm... this list is bad idea... i most propably forget many people so i apologize.

Just hoping i wont get flamed too hard for this thread... good luck every1 and i hope you can still enjoy playing.

Harle

Fledgling Freddie
bye bye Salazar - still remember you helping me with the West Wind Quest way back then ;)
Anyway, good luck and enjoy RL :)

Gargo

Fledgling Freddie
Tero :( Keep in touch mate. Its been great fun, I wont torture you by trying to bring you back again, wouldnt wish such an evil addiction upon a good friend. Maybe we can meet up for that drink sometime this year in Finland :cheers:

All the best to you.
-Aaron

Korax

Fledgling Freddie
Wanker, you forgot me! I mean, all the hours we had fun together?! All the special moments? And now this!? I hope you bite a nail of to far in so you get alot of pain.. in your finger! So there!

Event

Fledgling Freddie
m8 u are the best !

Thanks for putting up with me and my ways and for being a genuine and funny guy who was always up for a crazy in game stunt.

I'll never forget all the times you led my bm through 100 albs just to get that fecking sorc :D

The game is lessened when peeps like yourself leave and I wish you all the best in whatever you do in life.

Now get back to those weights - no pain no gain - I heard you got your muscles by mail order tho ;)

Cya bro!

nol

Fledgling Freddie
Uppercut said:
Hello. Am quite sure most of the people that drop by here dont know me so i was unsure if i should post this into Hibernia section or here... but whatever... not that important.

Subs running out today or tomorrow and am not renewing it... or if i do i wont play hib/excal anyway. Game has totally lost its "magic" to me... RvR has been just repeat for awhile now... number of hours put in game multipled with buffbots and some luck and theres your rp´s... started feeling more like work than fun so i suppose thats about it. Ofcourse i need to enter random bs about RL here too :) sports etc... actually training 6 times a week again and it feels awesome /brag off.

Anyway... this is my 2nd leave from game... 1st time i made no goodbye thread so i thought id make one now :) Salazar was my first gimp if any1 remembers... anyway... special thx this time go for... Gargo, Lethania, Event, Laryssa, Groal, Kheodon, Don, Talivar, Cadwyr, Aio, Syrien, Saphie, Vlad, Titten, Hardsqueek, Haaip, Taliesim, Khefru, Lunabel... hmm... this list is bad idea... i most propably forget many people so i apologize.

Just hoping i wont get flamed too hard for this thread... good luck every1 and i hope you can still enjoy playing.

bb uncle sal :( see you in another game hopefully

Khefru

One of Freddy's beloved
Shame to see you go, as it is with all the great players. GL with whatever you do.

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
Think you killed me once. Or was it multiple times...

Anyway, good luck mate.

lilla

Fledgling Freddie
Byebye Salazar,

my little menty has always looked up to you since she first met you at Bolg ;)

Thank you and take care :)

Lizz

Fledgling Freddie
Get big on workout, come back and be a fat gimp =D.
Gl irl. /wave

liloe

It's my birthday today!
nooooo Uppercut :( I'll miss all the times where I could /y UPPERCUT!!

good luck in future m8, I'll miss you :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom