bye bye

Martok

Part of the furniture
I would love to take this opertunity to thank all the players with whome i have had the pleasure to play with over the last 5 long years and wish them all the best and the guilds in witch i have been a part's of! GK, LoE, TLW, KF. all 4 guilds gave me the chance to meet many a fine player and make many friends and a few enamys in this game. i wish all who continue to play to have fun and enjoy the game as daoc has been one of the best games i have played and it has had a lot of influence on my life but all good things must come to an end and well now i have women i want its time to make the effort in real life and leave the gaming side of me behind. i would like to thank a few people ive met in this game.

Evita, Greandel, Manisch, Wisteria, Catherine, Drew, Smellysox, Sequina. For the best rvr group i ever had

Cinderella, Snajpah, Arethir, Yussef, for being some of the best GM's ever.

and to everyone else who ive played with who i havnt pissed off with my QQ over vent/ts in rvr.

Well cya around guys keep in touch all who have my msn and if you want it drop me a pm have fun all

:england:

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
Martok said:
Evita, Greandel, Manisch, Wisteria, Catherine, Drew, Smellysox, Sequina. For the best rvr group i ever had

Get it right, we were 'The worst grp on Prydwen 2005' (TM), as officially voted for the RvR connoisseurs who occupy the RvR forums without even whining a little (lol) (I even have a t-shirt to prove it (thanks Ellie))!!!

Anyway m8, best of luck in the real world and don't forget to keep in touch, I need someone to pwn me in CSS every now and again :)

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Bah, cya mate.

Had some fun times together.

Amanita

Part of the furniture
Been a pleasure playing with you hun, enjoy RL.

You got my number if you ever want to call and chat and MSN ofc ;)

And hehehehe, the t-shirt thing was funny Wisty!

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
Hmmm guess I'll be hearing about this on Friday! I DEMAND AN EXPLINATION!

Martok

Part of the furniture
Righthandof said:
just for curiousity, who bought your acc?

havnt sold my account and jacob you will m8 you will!

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
oh ok, heard you were selling it for 100 fonts, thats not really much for it, so expected it to go by now. nvm, have fun irl

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Comon you zerging no0bster dont go to irl...its scary!! :twak:

Anyways good luck out there and come back! :fluffle:

Talsar

Albion Legend
This is sad news :(

Sorry to see you go bud, but i for one, now realise that the ladies should come first before "any" game. You have made a good choice.

Take care in RL and i hope that it is as kind to you as it has been for me. If you ever return give me a shout bud! and keep in contact on msn too :)

All the best, Talsar.

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Gl & HF IRl Martok ;), think you took the right way now ( IRl>Daoc).

been nice grping with you the few times :)^^

Bump me anytime on msn if you wanna chat ;)

/Freggy

Swedishwolf

One of Freddy's beloved
Dusk to Dawn was on many raids with you,
Took me almost two years before i even spoke to you and when i did i found a decent bloke hiding behind the name.

Good Luck IRL and keep in touch on MSN

Your Friend

Swedishwolf Malmohus

Dying

Fledgling Freddie
You'll be back mate, you will miss my birthday cards and come back for a fix. You are one of the best rvr group leaders, and I've learnt a lot from you, and had a ball at the same time. Will nudge you on msn sometime.

PS. You still owe me 80p <grins>

Dimse Dut

Fledgling Freddie
Arf =/ Well the best of Luck Martok.
Its been good defending albion along side with you =D

Brohanith

Loyal Freddie
Just thought I'd say bye on behalf of the TLW-crew. So many of us left before you and it's sad to see you go too. I for one had fun playing with you.(Think I even played with you in LoE, with Vayasen leading. But I could be mistaking)

GL out there; it's more scary than Emain, I can tell you that! :worthy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom