bye bye

Captainhook

Fledgling Freddie
well guys i have decided to move to alb with my m8s so i have stopped the subs on this account so i wont be around anymore.

i wud like to thank everyone that i have ran with and have come against

Latuv,aracia,asein,soultrainess,miekiumis,ducky,polze,blokkie,freddyshouse, aleven,pdq, hamroz, and ofc but no least elkie.. who just always has been there and supported everythin thanx alot ! and thanx to asein for his bitchin about that alb behind the tree.. yes asein he was there ! and ofc every1 i forgot to mention thanx guys !

cya laters...
p.s even on alb i mite make a alb toon maybe called captainhookz or somethin like that xD

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Your a fucking prick you do this when i was about to promote you to new Gm of bot:<

Your my favourite person to play with when it comes to assist trains, your amazing at assisting and a great ma, the communication we had was at the highest quality and i wont forget that.
You are a top guy, i remember makeing the decission to let you join the guild after only playing with you for about an hour i just remember speaking to latuvu saying "I wont this guy", you showed great respect to the guild even when we died yes you left but in my opinion you where still in it for me. Im proud to call you my friend and ofcourse a guildy and most importantly a player who earned my respect in under an hour :) good luck in alb mate hope you have fun keep going strong.
Saddens me to think that we will never play our assist trains again:<

Captainhook

Fledgling Freddie
thanx alot elk and sorry about awkward timin but hey mite have a week left before subs run out so mite go for 1 last run for the sake of it and then to alb i run ! hmm p.s just waitin for commandment to flame this any time soon .. anytime now xD

Commandment

Fledgling Freddie
its thid........... somthing around the lines of get a fucking life. its not like ur quiting ur just moving to a "better" realm

but serousily, a goodbye thread in thid. ive seen it fucking all sully xDD

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Commandment said:
its thid........... somthing around the lines of get a fucking life. its not like ur quiting ur just moving to a "better" realm

but serousily, a goodbye thread in thid. ive seen it fucking all sully xDD

Why dont you keep your fuck*ng opinion to your self, who the fuck are you? You dont like this thread then done post in it. Its not silly ever thought that some people play thid more than 50 rvr?

Commandment

Fledgling Freddie
Elkie said:
Why dont you keep your fuck*ng opinion to your self, who the fuck are you? You dont like this thread then done post in it. Its not silly ever thought that some people play thid more than 50 rvr?

. i never said i dont like the thread, i know captainhook, alot better than u think. and no he didnt play more thid than his main. so please stop the flame.

and drop the leetest attitude it doesnt suit you.

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Commandment said:
. i never said i dont like the thread, i know captainhook, alot better than u think. and no he didnt play more thid than his main. so please stop the flame.

lol raunz ass what you mean by that? Seems to me your where flaming the thread or is that just me? I never said cap plays thid more than 50 I was just stateing a fact

Commandment

Fledgling Freddie
Elkie said:
lol raunz ass what you mean by that? Seems to me your where flaming the thread or is that just me?
hahaha nm ill keep that one to myself. yes because "keep your fucking opinions to your self" is perfect manners. my post was at captain hook, not you.

Commandment

Fledgling Freddie
and anyways! on thread!!! Goodbye my dear captainhook, the days when IRTEHBOOBIES and u roxxed teh box are gone! but fear not the roleplay will continue! For arthur m8s! buffabuffgalore? roflmaoxxqzomgwtfbbqlolz :<

Dorimor1

Banned
Oh and Commandment, drop it...

Commandment said:
and drop the leetest attitude it doesnt suit you

IRTEHBOOBIES and u roxxed teh box are gone, buffabuffgalore? roflmaoxxqzomgwtfbbqlolz

..... It doesn't suit you either

Commandment

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
Oh and Commandment, drop it...

IRTEHBOOBIES and u roxxed teh box are gone, buffabuffgalore? roflmaoxxqzomgwtfbbqlolz

..... It doesn't suit you either

once again , you dont have a clue. im just gonna leave this thread, only teh sully understands

Captainhook

Fledgling Freddie
oh dear why is it every thread im concerned always has a massive flaming.. ye i do understand commandment.. and dorimor+elkie u can chill dudes commandment is my best m8 irl he was born with the ability to flame so just ignore him he gives no threat :touch:

Commandment

Fledgling Freddie
Captainhook said:
oh dear why is it every thread im concerned always has a massive flaming.. ye i do understand commandment.. and dorimor+elkie u can chill dudes commandment is my best m8 irl he was born with the ability to flame so just ignore him he gives no threat :touch:

i givf no threat oh i see, i think i got myself a new cleric! shame about teh name xD

Captainhook

Fledgling Freddie
ahh ye just checked account not closed till june 11th so can still do a few runs

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom