Bye Bye

M

midgesmilegate

I left the game a few days ago, just popped in game tonight to say my goodbyes to a few people, a lot of the regulars wern't on so will say my goodbyes to them here.

Had a lot of fun with all and a few very memorable occasions with some. Take care all and no doubt i will catch up with you in the future.

Managed to get my /wave off to Gustav and Belxavier before i left tonight, before i was rudley inturrupted by Stalker killing me....you guys don;t have to worry now about me TSing you with a fg behind me anymore :p, think my best count on you and your little gang was 7 in one TS, nerf rapid fire imo :), although 1 on 1 i don;t believe i was able or worthy of beating any of you. Just want to say thanks to all my enemies for providing hours and hours of entertainment and especially the few that were HW regulars who i encountered on a daily basis :), hopefully in future games i will be on the same side as you, i sure as hell don;t want to be against you lot again :p

To everyone i was grouped with along the rocky road to lvl 50 and beyond , i want to say thankyou for such a good time its been an experience and in future games no doubt i will bump into you all again. Not going to say any personal thanks as the list would be way to long, but you know who you are.

Take care all

Midge

As for my enemies curse you all :p....

C

cHodAX

Cya Midge, always a pleasure to group with you. Take care :)

O

old.Tyraette

Exactly what Papa Cho said, Midges Mile Gate was a well earned and well deserved name.

Thanks for many hours of fun in Hadrians, was always a pleasure.

Take care of yourself bud, pm me on here if you have msn messenger or something similar as would like to keep in touch.

All the very best to one of Albions best scouts /salute

I'll give Gustav and Bel a goodbye present I promise :)

S

Svartur

Cya Midge

Was great fun speari... ehum meeting you on the field. ;)
Until you pop:ed TS that was.

/Wave

And Shaeffer old fool, check your pm:s any year now ;)

K

kaine_1

Shame to see you go Midge, going to miss your company up in HW.

Happy travels :)

V

Vladamir

Bye bye Midge.

Been great grouping with you up in HW a few times wonderful fun. Come back soon, or maybe ill see you in the future, on WoW possibly.

Good luck with whatever happens \\o//.

G

gustav

Midge! If I had known that was your last goodbye at Sauvage yesterday I would have /danced and /cheered even more wildly.

Sorry to see you go mate, a worthy adversary and always my first choice of target. A sort of grudge match if you will :) Not sure of our outcomes between us 1-1 but lets just say I developed a healthy fear of your crit shots, shield and TS...big /respect and /salute.

gustav

D

Dimse

*huggles Midge*

I got all misty eyed when I heard you were leaving us. It Has been a great honour knowing and hunting with you and I know that all from Uranicus Phalanx salute you. Take care and have fun with whatever you do.

*sneaks a few extra Yummy cookies into Midge's backpack so he has a pleasant surprize*

Rhonvan/Dimse
Guildmaster of Uranicus Phalanx

Users who are viewing this thread