Bye bye.

M

mirieth

After over a year of daoc, it's finally time to call it quits :).

Over the past 3 to 4 weeks I've been inactive due to exams being on and such, but I've found myself a lot better off and generally happier. So, with my subscription running out on Monday, I won't be renewing.

It's been a fun year and I've met lots of great people and had a lot of good times, but daoc has become to all-consuming and I have other things I should be doing now :).

I've met many great people but the special people who have made this game worth playing for over a year have been...
Nim, Linnet, Moth, Vincible, Casual, Fadeh, Gohrim, Gelid, Dorac, Sru, Nikademus, Mattshanes, Shaeffer, Gai, Cauton, Liste, Artagel, Sharma, Karimkazi and the muppet crew :p, Shamara, Myste, Hendrick, Yussef, Danyan and all the other friends I've made.

I can be contacted at noxpoeticxdevice@hotmail.com if anyone should so wish.

I'll be around on Sunday, but that will be it. So long everyone and thanks for all the fun :).

O

old.SadonTheGrey

Cya Miri <snivvel>

You never did get that slambot to lvl 50 :rolleyes:

C

Cavex ElSaviour

Bye bye mirieth :(

Muppet crew will miss you :(

(atleast i will)

L

Levin the Blue

Nooooo.... but... but.. you were one of the really good ones! :( Take care, Miri!!!! Oh and if you want, on Sunday, Sevep and I will finally be married, and you're invited! Lots of your old friends should be there too, hopefully. :) Vetusta abbey 9pm GMT!

J

Jonaldo

Take care, godspeed etc etc.. maybe a bunch of DAoC old timers will get together in a future MMOG and we'll waste another chunk of our lifespan on a bunch of pixels again :)

O

old.mattshanes

Mirieth you were one of the best and most fun people in alb very sad to see you go:( good luck with exams and real life,hope to see you in another game.(by the way keep playing that guitar won't you:) )

T

Turamber

Good luck with the exams. Oh, and come to Shadowbane! No marriages there :p

O

old.Tyraette

Originally posted by old.mattshanes
Mirieth you were one of the best and most fun people in alb very sad to see you go:( good luck with exams and real life,hope to see you in another game.(by the way keep playing that guitar won't you:) )

I think that somes it up nicely :(

Though sod shadowbane, come planetside with meh :D

you got msn you tart? :p

Take care with yourself

S

staffzor

Mate it will be sad to see you go :(. And congratz on making me sign up to the boards of hatred...

All the best in Real life. And always made me smile when lvling with you :)

Faststaff

O

old.mattshanes

Originally posted by old.Tyraette
I think that somes it up nicely :(

Though sod shadowbane, come planetside with meh :D

you got msn you tart? :p

Take care with yourself

Not going to play shadowbane or planetside daoc is my home as for mirieth not sure what game he is going to.Might give eve go but i think be playing daoc for a bit more like to see what the new add ons are like although the game is ruined now and not as fun as it was 6 months or so ago.:(

N

naetha

Cya Mirieth, I'm gonna miss you loads :(

You've always been one of the best people in the game to have a moan/natter/spam conversation to :)

You're also the one that made me finally pull my finger out and get Nae to 50 ;)

Good luck in RL - hope to see you around :)

S

Sharma

DAMN IT!!! :(:(:(:(

Really sad to see ya go Mirieth, ya been a good laff throught my time knowing you :(

Gonna be unusual knowing ya aint there, oh well..

See you Mirieth, hope we meet in another place, see you around :(

G

ghoul

Finally!
Was getting tired of you pusing me into downloading naughty music!

On a more serious note, good luck, see you sometime :)

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

I just read your bye-bye post and remembered our little skald hunting trip to Albion on Camlann.
Oh... and the countless "gifv powarlevul" requests you spammed me with. *grins*

Was good fun to smack those Chanters around.:)

Planetside perhaps?

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by old.mattshanes
Not going to play shadowbane or planetside daoc is my home as for mirieth not sure what game he is going to.Might give eve go but i think be playing daoc for a bit more like to see what the new add ons are like although the game is ruined now and not as fun as it was 6 months or so ago.:(
, if you ever need to send a LOL or get some pointless spam back feel free to get in touch :) I owe you a lot from my time in Alb.

E

Esoteric

Mirieth you were one of the best players I have known wish you luck mate <hugs>

S

sru

<waves>

Bye old chap. It was _really_ great to know you and I remember the old times with a great deal of affection.

Take care wherever you go.

J

jodster

Tara a bit

Bye Mirieth

Good fun levelling with you as we both approached the big 50. Hopefully see you in some future game world, quite a few of the ones to come look interesting (and are some way off so you can have a rest!). It will be fun to see which ones take-off and which go pop!

Jod, Sorceror Primus (mostly retired) :)

Y

Yussef

:(

Karim posting :clap:
Thanks for the fun times Mirieth been a blast, sad to see you go but your lucky you left when you did we have another dirty saracen paladins as it is :D and i know one of the real reasons you left is because they upped the prices on the subscription :eek:
:bazbeer: Goodluck in real life ! :bazbeer:

Users who are viewing this thread