Bye, bye once again :)

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
This time i will try and stay away for good. Lineage 2 release not too long away after that Dragon Empires and after that WoW.

So bye, bye all i've grouped with. And rest of the realm.

nuky

Fledgling Freddie
its a lot easier the second/third/fourth time around :p

gl with rl mate :D

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
nuky said:
gl with rl mate :D
Perhaps its time to find a new gf, that will dump me cause i play to much games when next game comes out :D Would be super to find someone with same intrest in games thou.

nuky

Fledgling Freddie
Fafnir said:
Perhaps its time to find a new gf, that will dump me cause i play to much games when next game comes out :D Would be super to find someone with same intrest in games thou.

if u find one and she's got a friend who's the same drop me a PM - i have found its impossible :p

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Cyradix said:
Again?? :D

See you in WoW
Yup 3rd time now :)

Cerbie said:
/cry bye fafne see you in wow.
Fafne died a horrible death, it was a barn accident when one of my horsies blew up in his face. :p

Still remember the rezzings in Sauvage :D

Brunore

Fledgling Freddie
lzy said:
really informative post

Lzy

Faf is one of the best guys who have been in ths game, if you dont like this post, fuck off...

kkthxbye

:twak:

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Brunore said:
Faf is one of the best guys who have been in ths game, if you dont like this post, fuck off...
Dont even try to make me come back :D :fluffle:

Blain

Fledgling Freddie
More horses for the rest of the middies now then :)

Cya in WoW

lzy

Fledgling Freddie
yeah brunore give me more of those comments ... really good once ... and i played with fafnir i think loads of times ago .. and it makes this post not more informative.

Lzy

p.s. ahh and give me more of LEET SPEACH brun, kkthxbuy d00ds etc etc .. u uber gamer

Brunore

Fledgling Freddie
lzy said:
yeah brunore give me more of those comments ... really good once ... and i played with fafnir i think loads of times ago .. and it makes this post not more informative.

Lzy

p.s. ahh and give me more of LEET SPEACH brun, kkthxbuy d00ds etc etc .. u uber gamer

I will do that, right after you learn to spell.

Stop trolling.

lzy

Fledgling Freddie
ahh brunor no more abusive words in your posts .. i ve made you to better person or what ? yeh this post have now some informative points, like one person did learned to not abuse other person.. nice going. u are not lost brunor.

Lzy

p.s. spelling is my general problem even on my other 4 laguages .. just can learn to write it right way .. even in mother language

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
I hope you are not this non caring for other ppl irl aswell Lzy, or at least that you have some friends that can oversee it. Feel sorry for you, that you feel you have to be this negative all the time.

Good Bye Fafnir, have a blast irl or ingame what evah!

Hope you can stay away this time, I tried but I couldn't. At least I didn't write a good bye post :p

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Zebolt said:
I hope you are not this non caring for other ppl irl aswell Lzy, or at least that you have some friends that can oversee it. Feel sorry for you, that you feel you have to be this negative all the time.

Good Bye Fafnir, have a blast irl or ingame what evah!

Hope you can stay away this time, I tried but I couldn't. At least I didn't write a good bye post :p
Well i'm a forum whore :)

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
old.windforce said:
bb ewil horsetealing d0rf

ps. take a bath ;)
Its not my smell you are experiencing, its your nose sitting to close to your arse :p

Still have it installed on my laptop, so might login before 12/4 and do a solo run and ownzor some albs :D

Brunore

Fledgling Freddie
Fafnir said:
Still have it installed on my laptop, so might login before 12/4 and do a solo run and ownzor some albs :D

Seee!

muhahaha I was right!

Your going no where faf, your stuck teh rest of us!!1

Cyradix

FH is my second home
I'm already training my WoW horsie to fear anything named Faf....

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Brunore said:
Seee!

muhahaha I was right!

Your going no where faf, your stuck teh rest of us!!1
Dont think so :) Last weekend i went out to the pub friday-sunday instead of playing and i didnt miss it for 1 sec :D

Kalgarn

Fledgling Freddie
lol faf,knew you would retire again.see you in wow like the rest of the old fuckers ;)

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Kalgarn said:
lol faf,knew you would retire again.see you in wow like the rest of the old fuckers ;)
A the one who is a bigger gimp than me :D

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
byebye faf :) im waiting for WoW too so until then i just get drunk when i feel the urge for daoc..works a treat :D and also the fact my acc officially run out yesterday :p

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
DaggerElivager said:
byebye faf :) im waiting for WoW too so until then i just get drunk when i feel the urge for daoc..works a treat :D and also the fact my acc officially run out yesterday :p
Aye getting drunk seems to be a good antidote for daoc. :D

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Dag you to young to get drunk ... mummy wouldnt like it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom