Bye bye mates

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
Had enough, not going to another game, just gonna chill out with real life some. Subs are already cancelled.
Wanna thank Navalore, Spetsnaz and Oranjeboom firstly, Friends since i started the game 2.5 years ago.
Special thanks to Apco, Spyte and Evolution for putting up with me but also being there for me all the time that i needed them.
Thanks to Soulbow, Pendad, Ebenezer, Lick, BB, Magdalani, Meanie (yes meanie :p) for always chatting when i needed a chat, and giving me some enteraining moments.
Draakje, Dotz, Sarumann and various others - even if you are albs, still nice guys, enjoyed your company.
I'm sorry if i missed anyone, but remember, you won't be forgotten.

Have fun mates and don't forget your real life.

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
I can't go first

/salute Wert

I hope you come back!!

Biratan the slow :twak:

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
I could have sworn you left about a year ago :) Cya mate and good luck

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
Ballard said:
I could have sworn you left about a year ago :) Cya mate and good luck

i had a break a year ago, this is for real now, no more subs, no more daoc, time for real life

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Well well i guess it's a critical time for everyone :fluffle:
U know u will be back to RvR with us.Until then Cya m8

Messiah

Fledgling Freddie
bit fecking random u leaving like that anyway good luck i alway rember u being a crap mezzer :p

Frozodo

Fledgling Freddie
RandomDotCom said:
Had enough, not going to another game, just gonna chill out with real life some. Subs are already cancelled.
Wanna thank Navalore, Spetsnaz and Oranjeboom firstly, Friends since i started the game 2.5 years ago.
Special thanks to Apco, Spyte and Evolution for putting up with me but also being there for me all the time that i needed them.
Thanks to Soulbow, Pendad, Ebenezer, Lick, BB, Magdalani, Meanie (yes meanie :p) for always chatting when i needed a chat, and giving me some enteraining moments.
Draakje, Dotz, Sarumann and various others - even if you are albs, still nice guys, enjoyed your company.
I'm sorry if i missed anyone, but remember, you won't be forgotten.

Have fun mates and don't forget your real life.

aww ttyl Wert keep in contact on msn! :D

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
For Crying out loud I come back and my mate Werty you leave was my deoderant that bad I know it was called "Night in a Sewer" but surely it wasn't that.

Goodluck m8 have a break I know it did me a power of good.

Soulja

Spyte

Loyal Freddie
Best Wishes m8.
You've got my number so keep in touch and hope to see you again after you've had a break :)

oranjeboom

Fledgling Freddie
/cry...........
m8 i wish u the best of luck in whatever you choose to do.
hope that you really get bored of RL and come back soon :)
take care m8e

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
just jump in from time to time, unless ur poor :)
several times i toke a break, played a silly game till played out
it's just the community here, several good people around u that u wanna take contact with

but sometimes this game will be so boring or frustrating and u'll need a healthy dosis of irl life :)
dont be a stranger, keep contact

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
awww wertie!!
i felt like you do many times and i guess we all have. And someday soon it will end for rest of us too(daoc:p). I feel daoc is very unhealthy at times, and takes too much time from things in rl that are more important. That have always been my biggest concern. But i wouldnt have stayed this long if it werent for people like you and other friends in game wert that you meet , chat to and realise you become friends all of a sudden.I remember first day after ur break i think it was wert and we started trying different duos in rvr with all our toons....we sucked gorilla balls but had a great laugh and always had since then:)
i will be in game for a while longer at least. So if you do come back even just to say hi, know that you have at least one friend that will always welcome you for a beer(no not bearzerg:p) and a chat at his house...
Take care bud. And be strong and have fun in rl.
over and out..
Ebenezer...

Ceraniel

Loyal Freddie
yeah Wert, i know you`ll be back so will you........ untill then i truly wish you all the best. Thanx alot for the raids you`ve hosted and helped on

NavaloreShadowvar

Loyal Freddie
Hey wert, just want to say thanks for all the help, ur a great friend and you'll truely be missed, by many, especially by me, you've helped me out in many situations, even rl situations, wish ya all the very best :) keep in touch on msn :p. And yeah next year its still happening ;)

Messiah

Fledgling Freddie
The git didn't really leave he followed me to alb omg i think he like all the abuse i give him on vent, like damn ur can't mez for shit or use ur red NS u mofo. :D

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
bye bye wert matey, will be missed by everyone who liked whining as much as us eh? hehe :)

Asq

Fledgling Freddie
Have a good break Werty :) Sleep some, enjoy some rl, some sun, rain and tv (and whatnot. See you around these parts soon(er or later :D).

karven

Fledgling Freddie
bad to hear that ur leaving :( we were in evolution togetter if i remember correctly. well have fun in real life :p:drink:
Karven :p
:fluffle:

Spetsnaz

Fledgling Freddie
oh no Wert is quiting :(
will miss u

well GL IRL and i hope everything will be ok for u

ps. u will be back i know it hehe

ps2. Magda say cya as well

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
Messiah said:
The git didn't really leave he followed me to alb omg i think he like all the abuse i give him on vent, like damn ur can't mez for shit or use ur red NS u mofo. :D

attention seeker tbh ;p

ilaya said:
bye bye wert matey, will be missed by everyone who liked whining as much as us eh? hehe

i'm sure i won't be missed that much

Asq said:
Have a good break Werty Sleep some, enjoy some rl, some sun, rain and tv (and whatnot. See you around these parts soon(er or later ).

tell you what, the sun hurts a bit the first time you go out in it, but it's nicely refreshing after a couple hours, a few pints n a bit of shopping

karven, i do remember, but you really need to get more done, 3 years and you still got almost nothing o_O

and spet, you'll get over it XD i might be back one day, we'll see

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom