Bye Bye Hib

E

Event

After much soul searching ive decided to hang up my lute for a few months and concentrate on RL. This is something I should have done a long time ago tbh. I will log in later and sort stuff out.

No point listing my reasons coz only a handful will give a toss and it wud probably only invite some kind of flame like everything else does in this GAME. I have been an ass at times and for that I apologise but for some being a twat seems to be an ongoing crusade.

There are too many peeps to thank who have been great fun to play and chat with - you know who you are. I would however like to extend my heartfelt wishes to the members of BoH and Vigilance. I never stopped feeling guilty for leaving BoH and some never forgave me - fantastic guild and I wish them all the best especially lary, jula & van. Vigilance has had to endure a great deal in this game while trying to have fun - respect to you all and keep the faith especially upper, vulcan, luna and haaip.

Respect to the CF alliance, bards, weegies and hibernia.

/hug to Toblerone - my most faithful friend in game - I will miss you a lot.

I will consider the options when ToA goes live.

Take care of each other :D:D

Event

O

old.Nol

bb mate, and good luck...breaks from the game are good tbh, they help you remember what you liked about it :D

D

drummer

Event :(

GUessthat's a bards faith eh ;)
Hope you have fun in whatever you do and see you later mate :D

Yes toblerone is a sweety ;)

U

uncle_sal

Damn... dunno what to say... you always seemed so dedicated to game... oh well... Good luck for sorting out your RL (its overrated tbh and you will notice it ;)). You will be back... oh yes you will be back...

C

Coccas

bye m8 :(

take care etc and i hope rl works out for you

N

Nugusta

Originally posted by Event
After much soul searching ive decided to hang up my lute for a few months and concentrate on RL. This is something I should have done a long time ago tbh. I will log in later and sort stuff out.

No point listing my reasons coz only a handful will give a toss and it wud probably only invite some kind of flame like everything else does in this GAME. I have been an ass at times and for that I apologise but for some being a twat seems to be an ongoing crusade.

There are too many peeps to thank who have been great fun to play and chat with - you know who you are. I would however like to extend my heartfelt wishes to the members of BoH and Vigilance. I never stopped feeling guilty for leaving BoH and some never forgave me - fantastic guild and I wish them all the best especially lary, jula & van. Vigilance has had to endure a great deal in this game while trying to have fun - respect to you all and keep the faith especially upper, vulcan, luna and haaip.

Respect to the CF alliance, bards, weegies and hibernia.

/hug to Toblerone - my most faithful friend in game - I will miss you a lot.

I will consider the options when ToA goes live.

Take care of each other :D:D

Event

Ill let you off for missing me out then :p

Good Luck :)

V

VodkaFairy

wtf? another?

take care event, wish you all the best

W

Wot-do

!

Sad to see another bard leaving :<
but like someone said above a break never hurts, u will enjoy game alot more the day u come back :) and sort stuffs IRL

best luck

E

Ensceptifica

No worries, my bard is on its way to 50 and I still love the game ( :

Bye Event

S

Saphie

Goodbye Event.. Sad to see you go but hope you will be back, infact change your mind and stay :)

O

old.Laryssa

/mil

wish u luck mate ;)
one good bard less in Hibernia :(

O

oblivion_6

damn m8 i missed this :(

you stay weegie and hopefully ill cya when toa comes :D

S

spankya

Hey, you cant go!! Who am I gonna abuse in /gu when I start playing again? :( I'll just take the piss out of Uppergimp then I guess.

Have a nice break mate, cya when u get back if I'm playing by then :)

G

groal

is sad to see u go m8, hope that u have fun irl.

big thanks for the words of wisdom u gave me in regards to be bein a bard (im still shit but at least i know a bit bout the theory :p)

i hope we wil see u in game again

V

vulcan1

Good Luck JohnI know where your coming from :(

You have my email keep in touch fella :)

E

Event

All these msgs of good will and in game conversations arent exactly making it easy to say goodbye to this game. Stopping daoc is worse than giving up smoking ffs.

I may pop on now and again for a run but wont be nearly as active.

I feel a bit silly now lol

U

uncle_sal

How about not mentioning smokes? My 2nd day without any smoke and id rather quit daoc tbh :p

E

Event

Dunno if I can leave this fecking addiction - started dreaming about Parths last night - bad sign.

Been ill with flu, stopped smoking, servers were down and it is new year - made a decision that may have been drastic lol.

Gonna be less active thats for sure but might be around some cold, wet, winter nights.

Thx for msgs of support tho - bit like being at your own funeral just to see who turned up :)

O

old.Nol

you dream about it for 2 weeks fyi, it's mad

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by Event
Dunno if I can leave this fecking addiction - started dreaming about Parths last night - bad sign.

Been ill with flu, stopped smoking, servers were down and it is new year - made a decision that may have been drastic lol.

Gonna be less active thats for sure but might be around some cold, wet, winter nights.

Thx for msgs of support tho - bit like being at your own funeral just to see who turned up :)

Sometimes you just need a break, whether its a day or a week it'll always be much more enjoyable when you get "back" :p

D

diabien_hib

Youll be back Event m8 ;) Just have a bit chill out time or do something different in game ;)

J

JoxerTheMighty

Like the rest said: Take a little break, cure your flu, sort some rl and take a look into the game every now and then :)

G

Gargo-

Been on holiday for a few weeks so had no internet connections at all, dunno how late I am, cba to check the date on the thread ;p anyway
Good luck mate, will be a shame to see you go. All the best with rl, it should always come first. Soon enough you'll find that balance and will manage to play daoc & play rl ;) just liek me :>

All the best to ya for this year mate

Users who are viewing this thread