Bye bye eu/cluster and hello us/cluster folk ...

luribeauty

Fledgling Freddie
Goodluck on us servers m8 where i am also on hib/lancelot its fun there and quite easy to lvl up and get ml's.nearly ml9 on chanter allready(miss8.1 due to grx card problem) ml4/5 on ns and ml6 on my buffbot.

I quite like and your m8's u were there at times when i was getting zerged by albs and allways respected my 1v1's.

I've also found some good new friends here in a quite a big guild,biggest i been in actually,also great players where we help each other on stuff,rvr nights(not been on yet but can wait to),think i might roll a bainshee for the guild rvr.

Frosty

Fledgling Freddie
necromania said:
orly ;o

might not have achieved alot in RVR ( few rr 5lx. few rr6lx). but atleast i havent been running around in like a FG of stealthers Screaming " IM SO GOOD!!! WE'RE 8 PPL AND WE CAN ADD ON EVERYTHING MWHUAHAHAHAHAH"..

Lmao

Hmm ive looked through the code of conduct and cant see anything about grps of stealthers being illegal. Same as fg running over 1 stealther.
Its about time people start getting their heads from ass and look at the whole picture. and stop following other peoples thoughts like sheep follow about.

Download and listen to this story may it will teach you something and for the love of god let people play how they want , Unless you want to pay for the subs.
http://lightupyourbrain.com/empeestrs/TheCityZoo.mp3

I moved to the us servers . and you dont get nearly as many whiners or crying over there.

Euro server = Player dies . /quit . Hit keyboard . opens IE opens freddys house spend 30 mins crying about being added or run over. Logs on enermy realm give QQ session to the person who got death spam. /quit stomps around house . kicks dog. logs back on rinse and repeat..........

Us server = Dies . /Release /gu omg i just got pwned LOL . /gu shout me if anyone wants to group or needs anything..... end

MrManic

Fledgling Freddie
Frosty said:
Euro server = Player dies . /quit . Hit keyboard . opens IE opens freddys house spend 30 mins crying about being added or run over. Logs on enermy realm give QQ session to the person who got death spam. /quit stomps around house . kicks dog. logs back on rinse and repeat..........

Us server = Dies . /Release /gu omg i just got pwned LOL . /gu shout me if anyone wants to group or needs anything..... end

100% agree. i dont think i have found a person that wont help u in anyway. people are so friendly

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom