~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
enkor said:
O

W

N

E

D

Pre-historic countries like Finnland weren't good enough to enter the world cup fs, we shit on you enkor you tard

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
yes because european countries with 5 million inhabitants SUCK if they cant get it the wc :)

who said finland was good anyway? i thought i heard something about england winning it all this year tho... oh well, owned :D

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
enkor said:
yes because european countries with 5 million inhabitants SUCK if they cant get it the wc :)

who said finland was good anyway? i thought i heard something about england winning it all this year tho... oh well, owned :D

No but that you come here laughing because we were knocked out is kinda ironic seeing as Finnland couldnt even get 11 men together? :(

We would have won it all if we hadn't been constantly screwed over.

Oh well, will always be another year. Lets see again in Euro 2008, new manager and hopefully Walcott as a fit enough international striker to play with Rooney like Owen would have.

Other countries can laugh, not really sure why. Is it because we care so much about football, and you're all so petty as to take pleasure in anothers misfortune? or could it be just because we got a flag smiley?

Bring on the premiership now :england:

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
enkor said:

Y A R I
L I T M A N E N

>>>>

Rooney

:bazbeer:

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
Amildin said:
No but that you come here laughing because we were knocked out is kinda ironic seeing as Finnland couldnt even get 11 men together? :(

Oh well, will always be another year. Lets see again in Euro 2008, new manager and hopefully Walcott as a fit enough international striker to play with Rooney like Owen would have.

Other countries can laugh, not really sure why. Is it because we care so much about football, and you're all so petty as to take pleasure in anothers misfortune? or could it be just because we got a flag smiley?

all svens fault, you and 10 million other english people all know better than him what you "should" have done (and all know a different version of what you "should" have done), innit?

Horason

Fledgling Freddie
Amildin said:

Hmm perhaps because all english people say that germans are nazis and that we only eat krautsalat?? :touch:

Go home and cry

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
enkor said:
all svens fault, you and 10 million other english people all know better than him what you "should" have done (and all know a different version of what you "should" have done), innit?

please change the record?

that was funny as a joke at first, truth is Sven chose a tactic, through tit or tat it was a tactic. Just because we complain about it and give different opinions doesnt make us know better than him. And he did best he could with what he was given, maybe he should have taken another striker instead of 3 goal keepers, but dont cry over spilt milk as the saying goes. He switched to 5 in mid field eventually, which was the most sensible tactic imo without putting a big weight on Walcotts soldiers and taking a huge risk on him.

Sven has never been a big risk taker, thats just the sort of manager he is. Unfortunately England didnt have the team to win without big risks this year, especially with our injuries etc.

So come back when you get a clue :(

Horason said:
Hmm perhaps because all english people say that germans are nazis and that we only eat krautsalat??

Go home and cry

You are just a fucking idiot :(

Never have i been racist towards germans, nor have any of my friends over this tournament. Its just the whiners like you that claim everyone is against them. When Germany officials have done a very good job hosting this world cup, shame their citizens couldnt keep it up.

Stop living through stereotypes :twak:

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
im only against england because of the retarded fans that populate FH offtopic :D

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
enkor said:
im only against england because of the retarded fans that populate FH offtopic :D

Well there's no reason to be "against" any country playing, it's a competetive _GAME_ .. I can see people being against dirty teams/players as that just ruins the spirit of the game, but for a hard fought for game which went to penalties, no reason to laugh

Horason

Fledgling Freddie
Amildin said:
You are just a fucking idiot :(

Never have i been racist towards germans, nor have any of my friends over this tournament. Its just the whiners like you that claim everyone is against them. When Germany officials have done a very good job hosting this world cup, shame their citizens couldnt keep it up.

Stop living through stereotypes :twak:

its just the way many englands feel towards germans a friend of mine was there and was beaten up by english people because he said he came from germany :puke:

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Horason said:
its just the way many englands feel towards germans a friend of mine was there and was beaten up by english people because he said he came from germany :puke:

Well if he acted anything like you i think it was justified, but not because they were racist :touch:

:england:

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
You wrote before about laughing part

Bahaha bye spain!

Cry more Zelh and co!

I felt much sarcasm in that one :D. Soo anyway since england been loosing for soo much and soo long maybe it`s time to change the national game ?:D You can all be pro`s at playing kricket xD No civilaized country plays that shit game exept england soo u`d defenatly be champions !! :D.
Look how cool you can be pimp and co!!!!!
http://www.vicclevel.hu/kepek/kricket.jpg
http://www.8ung.at/betandwin/gfx/cricket.jpg

Everz

FH is my second home
Horason said:

If he acted like you anyone of any nationality would.

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
moust of english are cowards when it comes to fighting
Hora your friend probobly bumped on to some lithuanian . Only ppl who might be agresive are paiky`s :D. Rest are usualy drunnk friday puff`s listening to indy style music =D

Irksole

Fledgling Freddie
kindrid said:
moust of english are cowards when it comes to fighting
Hora your friend probobly bumped on to some lithuanian . Only ppl who might be agresive are paiky`s :D. Rest are usualy drunnk friday puff`s listening to indy style music =D

Ur a fucking retard, do u even know, for ur stupid fact do you even know 0.0001% of the english population and their fighting skills/whatever i know i dont and i wud enevr be as retarded to say we are good/bad at fighting.
FOAD IRL u fucking ****

Kuhan

Loyal Freddie
Irksole said:
Ur a fucking retard, do u even know, for ur stupid fact do you even know 0.0001% of the english population and their fighting skills/whatever i know i dont and i wud enevr be as retarded to say we are good/bad at fighting.
FOAD IRL u fucking ****

Same

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
Irksole said:
FOAD IRL u fucking ****

yes i know :D i know that from NONE english point of u :D

http://spacy.pri.ee/scarymugmacro.jpg

Are you a babyboy? you flame like child is that onlything you can do? thought soo get lost shithead you are nobody

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
Just look at your post :D hehe it just proves my point. You are a sheep and sheeps desteny is to be butchered xD. Haha "fighting skills" you are a wimp a forum shmug thanks for all it was all i needed to start work, was better then coffy =D
Some nobody comes here and makes trash post :D who the fuck are you, dont answer that i dont wanna know :D becouse your say garbage. Your parents must of let you play with metal toy`s and droped you by the head when you were a baby suckling =D

P.s: Hello kuhan =D

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Irksole said:
FOAD IRL u fucking ****

Bye!

bye-bye-piglet-sm-702640.jpg

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
Irksole
Banned from FreddysHouse!

:) and :D

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
I think this is a good a time as any to take the high road

Well played Germany, shame it came to an end, would have made a nice final as Germany - France.

Sorry Horason, your arrogance didnt shine through, better luck next time :(

:england:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom