Sorry to see you go Aurores, GL irl :)
Xandro, take a chill pill please.

Taglim

One of Freddy's beloved
see ya then mate. have fun in wow... i'm sure you wont cos pvp sucks there :p

you'll be back! :fluffle:

Brack

One of Freddy's beloved
xandro get outside a lil more and realise u won't get what u want by throwing you dummy out of the pram. <3 Aurores

edit: oh yeah you can threaten 2 come find where i live and break my teeth aswell if u want

rales

Loyal Freddie
Sad to see u go mate, weired the way you left but hey if there is some else u enjoy doing doing hope u have better luck wow is crap tbh you will learn in a hard way. :sex:
BB

Killrake

Fledgling Freddie
STOP THE ALB QUITTING PLZ!!!! :eek2:

Take care m8 nice to play against u

/salute

Xandro

Fledgling Freddie
Tilda said:
Sorry to see you go Aurores, GL irl :)
Xandro, take a chill pill please.

You work your ass off farming templates for your guild the exact day we get all templates done and are rdy for Full rvr he leaves ill give you a chill pill!! :flame:

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
still no reason to act like such a retard xandro ;) would be nice if you could apologize or something

Brack

One of Freddy's beloved
Vodkafairy said:
still no reason to act like such a retard xandro ;) would be nice if you could apologize or something

or go hide in a hole for the rest of ur life

Brack

One of Freddy's beloved
Xandro said:
You work your ass off farming templates for your guild the exact day we get all templates done and are rdy for Full rvr he leaves ill give you a chill pill!! :flame:

seem 2 remember aurores template was finished before nalbs so stop qq and grow up

Xandro

Fledgling Freddie
Xandro said:
I'm sorry to see you go Aurores, will miss a good player and a nice bloke.
I thought you might want to know that i'm getting some anger management lessons that start next week! :wub:

Non of this i have wrote its fixd by tilda... Its your LOst auro you will be back in Daoc and you just lost a guild for 3d time .

Aurores

One of Freddy's beloved
as you se Xandro i say Break and i will be back , and i dont care if u want me cos you aint worth to have me. and plz just keep yours words now you really do me tierd. gonna play wow with some irl friends , fixx Drivecard and some moore stuffs. and ofc i know u be pissed but u dont need to say all bad words cya .

Kcinimodus

Fledgling Freddie
Aaw a real shame to see a uber wizzy and good friend leave the game :(. Enjoy and good luck with everything, we'll keep in touch!

:fluffle:

Xandro

Fledgling Freddie
Brack said:
seem 2 remember aurores template was finished before nalbs so stop qq and grow up

Who are you to mix upp in this mind your own business it has nothing to do with aurores template he can talk for himself ..

Xandro

Fledgling Freddie
Aurores said:
as you se Xandro i say Break and i will be back , and i dont care if u want me cos you aint worth to have me. and plz just keep yours words now you really do me tierd. gonna play wow with some irl friends , fixx Drivecard and some moore stuffs. and ofc i know u be pissed but u dont need to say all bad words cya .

yes auro you know i love you :twak:

Brack

One of Freddy's beloved
Xandro said:
Who are you to mix upp in this mind your own business it has nothing to do with aurores template he can talk for himself ..

Well if ur gonna shoot ur mouth off on a public forum just because someone has left A GAME, start threatening them because omg they left a game u should expect some feedback. Get a life come back to reality and stop taking this game too seriously.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Xandro, grow the fuck up...thanks

Xandro

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
why do you talk about internal guild problems in public then?

Got so pissed that didnt even think about the publicness yes stupid and childish typing those kinda things on hes Fh post. <But you get really pissed when you work so hard to make a guild and use alot of irl time you could have spend with other friends instead but you spend with ppl like aurores that i talk to everyday for almost a half year and he stabs you in the back for the 3d time leaving when guild is just done with lving all arites and all. And leaving with out sayng a word to uss others in the guild thats not how you behave even if its ppl over the Pc you are talking too so those who say grow upp and stuff you dont know the story and you might never understand. NO1 can force you to stay in a game but you can think about your fellow guildmembers befor you do stuff.. end of descussion for my part Anyways GL in WOW Auro.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
sure, it's annoying, but still doesn't justify the things you said.. :p

/shrug

rales

Loyal Freddie
Well doesnt matter who leaves or not was lame for not even a good bye but hey, I understand xandro but aurores is only 1 player still have 9 in guild so we will come back slowly with new set up (still need to finish 1 person template) :fluffle:

Aurores

One of Freddy's beloved
Yes kinda lame to not talk to all but i know Xandros whine so i cant be arsed to say it when all was on i talked to Serathul and Jilo others was offline and when i was going to tell you later that night when u all was on.
then i saw X post and wasent so intressed to get on so i was going to talk to all on mirc :) nvm .

Everz

FH is my second home
bb m8, will miss my arse being bolted to death :(

Karnat

Fledgling Freddie
BB Aurores and GL in WoW... cu soon ;)

Xandro said:
Got so pissed that didnt even think about the publicness yes stupid and childish typing those kinda things on hes Fh post. <But you get really pissed when you work so hard to make a guild and use alot of irl time you could have spend with other friends instead but you spend with ppl like aurores that i talk to everyday for almost a half year and he stabs you in the back for the 3d time leaving when guild is just done with lving all arites and all. And leaving with out sayng a word to uss others in the guild thats not how you behave even if its ppl over the Pc you are talking too so those who say grow upp and stuff you dont know the story and you might never understand. NO1 can force you to stay in a game but you can think about your fellow guildmembers befor you do stuff.. end of descussion for my part Anyways GL in WOW Auro.

Got some stuff to say about u 2 Xand but i won't cause i like u. But the stuff u said up there goes 2-ways u know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom