bye bye all

A great post to read!

Good riddence, ppl like you ain't needed on the cluster, hope the door knocks you unconscious on the way out.

Talsar

Albion Legend
Nerf! lol there wont be any of the Dragon Old School left at this rate :( 1st. Catherine, then Granny, now you :(

I wish you well bud, i hope that you have a better time on USA with the more populated servers. As within 9 months, i guess the EU cluster will start to look like Glasonbury at the rate of people leaving the game. And also well Warhammer will be the final nail in the coffin - although i hope not i really do! lol it is a strange dream to think in 2030 we are still playing Daoc! :p Can only dream eh!

All the best Stella bud, keep in touch ;)

Amanita

Part of the furniture
I'd reactivate my account for your DR hun ;)

But for now, I am just hoping Mythic and GoA will get together and move the UK clusters to US control. The complete lack of advertising here in the UK (Anyone here ever seen a DAoC advert?) slowly killed the population as there simply wasn't enough new people starting to keep up the good old "we're all in this together" levelling spirit where I met some of the best people I've ever met online.

Having a blast over on US. I hope you do too Stella :)

Borodin

Fledgling Freddie
Sad to see another valued Alb up sticks, I hope you reconsider m8.

It was a great privilege to run in CO5/Aza Raids with a Raid Leader who actually cared about getting ALL of the BG past the winning post: some of the other Raid Leaders might learn a thing or two from that...

Whatever you finally decide I wish you well & you'll be fondly regarded wherever you finally choose to play.

Good luck m8 for the future, I hope sometime to RvR with Jack Russel; bet he's an old scally with a trick or two to share :)

:drink:

Triac

Fledgling Freddie
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO...... :( :(

Hmmm why do i have to read about this on Freddys U could have told me in game:(

Well sounds like ur mind is made up - I want to use this post to express my great thanks to you for beening 1 of the best playes i have meet in game and thx. for all the things u have done for our guild.

U will truely be missed by the guild and especially by me.... we sure had some great fun.

I really hope u will reconsider this and stay cause I really hate to se another good player and a good friend leave the game.

Triac

Fledgling Freddie
If the game was not ment to be played all day and all night 24/7 then servers would prob. be closed....
Why do ppl just not realize that this is a game to play and to enjoy and have fun with, if u log on in the night and play why the hell not, if im not totally wrong albs lost relics about 1 year ago in the night to 2'nd Christmas morning.

Why should there b any restrictions for players that play in the night or early morning or Christmas evening.... Come on play the game as the game is intented all day all night all the time.

Stella please stay and keep up ur good work.

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
Stella! Noooo!

Hope you change your mind before your subs run out matey. Ignore the pricks who crawled out from under their rocks to spew the usual garbage about people they don't even know. The server will do fine as long as people don't believe the bollocks that's being spouted by people like them.

/military

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom