I will keep on doing my raids as long as my account stays valid
:drink:

Coriolanus

Fledgling Freddie
stellaartois said:
thx to those crying hibbies i'll reroll to USA servers

Great times we had :mad: Sorry to see you go and good luck with life! :)

stellaartois

One of Freddy's beloved
aye great times we (and I) had on alb indeed but u still see me teach the dragon playin dead each monday and on my guild events each tuesday.
If players start playing more and whining less i might come back but i doubt it a lot whit all thats going on atm

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Whining less? I see a big river of cries coming from your directon ("thx to those crying hibbies i'll reroll to USA servers").

stellaartois

One of Freddy's beloved
Manisch Depressiv said:
Whining less? I see a big river of cries coming from your directon ("thx to those crying hibbies i'll reroll to USA servers").
Woudn't be doing this if they didn't released all their towers and tryed to ruin rvr

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
stellaartois said:
Woudn't be doing this if they didn't released all their towers and tryed to ruin rvr

it was a good tactical decision to make... they have no relics... the only point to have the keeps/towers high level are if they have anything to defend, otherwise there just wasting BPs

and it means were open for attack by hib

stellaartois

One of Freddy's beloved
psyco said:
it was a good tactical decision to make... they have no relics... the only point to have the keeps/towers high level are if they have anything to defend, otherwise there just wasting BPs

and it means were open for attack by hib
except when i logged on it where only albs and mids in rvr so that means hib is counted out or not playing

stellaartois

One of Freddy's beloved
Manisch Depressiv said:
Oh and yes i'm crying a big river off tears cause this game went down so fast an i have to leave a lot off peeps behind who i became to like some more then other but still i'm gonna miss them all
Wost part as usual is that the good players have to pay for what the bad did (and no i'm not saying i'm one off the good)

Muppet

Fledgling Freddie
Goodluck on US servers, you made good points and arguments.

Will also miss your pve raids (no more dragon :( )

cheers :drink:

Rub

One of Freddy's beloved
bye bye m8 :( have fun on US servers

:cheers:

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
stellaartois said:
thx to those crying hibbies i'll reroll to USA servers

Hurrahhhhhhhhhhhhhh 1 less Fucking Whinging alb hope Door hits you on the Arse on way out.

BTW Time difference is +5 so you have a good night sleep if you wanna try Pveing those Relics.

Soulja

Konstantin

Fledgling Freddie
Soulja_IA_ said:
Hurrahhhhhhhhhhhhhh 1 less Fucking Whinging alb hope Door hits you on the Arse on way out.

BTW Time difference is +5 so you have a good night sleep if you wanna try Pveing those Relics.

Soulja
was about to post the same thing :)

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Cya stella :)

been nice PVe'ing / Rvr'ing with you..

im allso giving US servers a little try atm, and tbh i like it :) population isnt as bad as ppl says it is :)

GL :)

/Freggy/Infiltrating

phade

Fledgling Freddie
Sad to see you go bud, but you got to do what you feel is right.Take care and stay safe but most of all have fun again.

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
as long as there is stella to drink there'll be comfort :)

stellaartois

One of Freddy's beloved
just to make this clear i won't leave untill my account runs out so my raids will keep on going on
and one off the reasons is that i can only get rps if i try to solo kill an hib or mid fg or repair dammaged towers and keeps :( can't say that this is fun btw

censi

Can't get enough of FH

blaim your resident spaniards who like to PL off realm guards at 0400 in the morning.

At the end of the day, peeps are starting to realise its pointless playing when everything you do gets reverted out of hours.

or?

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
blaim your resident spaniards who like to PL off realm guards at 0400 in the morning.

At the end of the day, peeps are starting to realise its pointless playing when everything you do gets reverted out of hours.

or?

Okey Dokey Dr. moron, if you say that it has to be true.

Get lost fruitboij!

stellaartois

One of Freddy's beloved
censi said:

or?
Oh yes i totaly agree (NOT) i cannot adjust my workhours to a game i'll log on whenever i want and whenever i can (out off working hours ofc) and i'm sure there will be some players on line at all times cause there's always a population on the servers but if they don't care to come out to play with this rr4 (! not untoucheable in anyway) arms don't whine if i take stuff

FookedupNinja

Fledgling Freddie
after reading some of your recent posts you sound like a right attention seeking prick!
Fuck off to the US server you muppet , you wont be missed!
wanker

laponna

Fledgling Freddie
bye bye stella
was so nice to meet you
take care
and hugssss xxxx to go with

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Good Riddance..

Try attacking mid and get some challenge before you act like you have "won" the game..

Most of the alb community just seems a bit retarded atm and tbh I am embarresed to be one of you :(

Things were starting to go so well.. More and more were running 8man grps, sometimes we had a little iRvR which was great, but then some title-whoring albs decided to fuck that up.. Gratz on the title!

To hibs, TT and Black Falcons: :worthy:

chrispy

It's my birthday today!
im sorry to see you go stella m8,bin great doin raids n RvR with you but you got your reasons thats fair enoughe.

take care bud hope to see you on some time :(

sad day for albs when stella goes :(

Zagantia

Fledgling Freddie
Stella, very sorry to hear that you are contemplating leaving your guild and your realm because of this.

Provided its within the COC, people should play the the game (and its only that) as they want, at whatever hour they want, and shouldnt have to be subjected to childish verbal abuse as is seen in this and other threads.

You have given so much of your time to help other players with dragon, CO5 raids and other events. Please reconsider. I doubt it will be any different on US servers. Im sure they probably have same mix of players as we have here.

arl_dem

Fledgling Freddie
A sad post to read

Stellaartois leaving the Excal-Pryd cluster ? :eek6:
Sounds awfull ...

I truly hope you reconsider as you are, in my opinion, a valuable Albion Warrior.

A sad post to read :(

I still hope to fight many more battles along your side

/bow <with honour>

Calea

ceator

Fledgling Freddie
Zagantia said:
Stella, very sorry to hear that you are contemplating leaving your guild and your realm because of this.

Provided its within the COC, people should play the the game (and its only that) as they want, at whatever hour they want, and shouldnt have to be subjected to childish verbal abuse as is seen in this and other threads.

You have given so much of your time to help other players with dragon, CO5 raids and other events. Please reconsider. I doubt it will be any different on US servers. Im sure they probably have same mix of players as we have here.

Very well said Zagantia m8, I agree with you 100%.

Stella- Please reconsider mate, Alb needs people like you bro.

Gwyri

Ati

One of Freddy's beloved
top bloke,
I'll always remember our fun times in poc

kind regards and good luck

Newbie! :)

Malcolm

Can't get enough of FH
Cya :)

see the sanctimonious :wanker:'s came out of the woodwork to give you a fond farewell

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom