Bye bye all :]

O

old.Tzeentch

well played, and a lot of nice swears :)

cya in WoW maybe? ;p

(good thing u stopped playing ut2k3 or else i would pwn ur ass anyway)

H

Hatt

:( Bye xana :(
Even tho you mostly played that horrible healer i always rated you as a prime kobbie :clap:
Have fun with whatever you will do now :p

O

old.Outlaw

join us in Albion for a while for a laugh, u can join our FG and feck leading a guild :m00:

O

old.Zoyster

mmm ZanateA, Outlaw tells me j00 Like The Beatnutts...:clap:

Peace:cool:

O

old.XanateA

haha outlaw and zoyster ;P
i wish i could play like you... die and loose most of the time and dont give a fuck :)
thats not me tho hehe

H

Herbal Remedy

bb wont miss you

prolly off to own another game with your non stop lvling so u can kick peoples ass in 1 hit T_T

G

gunner440

bb xan :(

now who will bring mids out of mpk and into emain? T_T

C

commie

Xanatea is TEH leader..
But he has TEH temper.. not a good combo for himself ^^

S

shadowyn

I don't know you, but your doing the right thing, and at least your honest, you sound like an idiot, but an honest one.

K

Khalen

I've not had the pleasure yet to slice you apart but nvm plenty of others I can still take down ;)

B

Brimwolf / Red

Cant say ill miss you xana.. Youve always had the attitude that made me wanna puke on you and your guild..but i guess thats what made this game fun .. Pvp server would never work without my hatred for NP...so thnx alot and cu in another mmorpg maybe..

Btw quote of the month
" I am renowned for not having the temper to deal with stupid/retarded ppl, so having to lead groups of 50+ where someone always is retarded is so fucknig annoying ;]
"

W

Whoodoo_RD

Bye, damn, who we all gonna hate now? NP needs new leadership for us normal ppl to abuse, vote ya GM in fast :)

A

ab_fluid

If only you weren't at this precise second killing greys in DF i woulda been saying don't let the door hit u on ur way out, but i find it much to hard to believe that we canget rid of u that easy ><

C

CE-Darky

Maybe NP can get back their reputatuion as it once was now when the problem is solved.

C

commie

Problem solved?

When are you retards gonna get in your heads that Xanatea was with us from day 1 @ excalibur.

And, the leadership thing is already taken care of.
Theres always been a group of the old founders of the NP clan behind Xanatea.
So, he will be missed both skillwise and for being a really nice huy.
But leadership is no problem.

T

Treniel-

can't say i ever thought you were uber with healer in game and you were a nobhead once you made it...nice bloke as your hunter though and leathal ;)

have fun in whatever u doing

H

Herbal Remedy

Re: k

Originally posted by old.XanateA
is of joke m8

another attention seeking np child why am i not surprised ah well will be fun ganking you then :)

A

Arnor

is of joke m8

This is SO like faking your own death to be at your funeral to see who cries :D

Oh, and commie: you are SO true on this:
Xanatea is TEH leader..
But he has TEH temper.. not a good combo for himself ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom