By`

Y

~YuckFou~

I've been playing there a bit recently.
Are there are several very obvious haxors there?
Opinions?

T

throdgrain

I tried BY for a while, a proper while, and I have the following observation.
Its fucking shit .
:)

X

xeoz

better than bw imo.

at least by is free shit, bw is paid........

T

throdgrain

... but not shit. Point proved ?

Ok, more points.

The TK'ers on BY are horrendous. A lot of the time they make the game unplayable.
I personally think they have the servers set to artificially low rates, to make the ping look low. This doesnt succeed however, as there is often loads of choke, and the bullet reg is rediculous.
I tried playing on BY for a few months, so this is just random abuse.

D

Deady

BY is going subscription based eventually.

Make the most of it! ;)

X

xeoz

i know their having subscription only servers..

but not totally subscription

L

leggy

BY are indeed full of cunts.

I play on 2 clan servers and maybe game.net when there are peeps about.

L

~Lazarus~

Originally posted by leggy
BY are indeed full of cunts.

I play on 2 clan servers and maybe game.net when there are peeps about.

You use the term "play" loosely, dont you leggy :p

S

S-Gray

I only play on BYGames 08 (Custom Server) now, i find it to be far more enjoyable because the maps are new, plus the people on there are a good laugh, plus to me they're all familiar faces.

I dont have a problem with BYGames in terms of lag/BR but i hear on the 32man server you get shitloads of cheaters (ive seen em too :/).

TKers are also around, but as i say, you dont see them on BYGames 08 because admins usually play on that server.

Id rather be on BYGames than jolt. end of.

A

-adz-

I can be found in the 32 player server, usually being accused of such cheating antics :D

S

S-Gray

also i think people are startin to "migrate" over to the new WirePlay, people said its better than BYGames altho as BYGames is good for me i wont move (just yet :p)

S

scooby-doo

i used to think by was ok then i changed my mind.

by = fuckingunplayablefulloftkingcheatingsnot.

I

isuck

by rock. ff=on. the end.

the only problem i have found with by is the admins, who are all a bunch of **** ***** ***.

X

Xtro

I'm on BY cable so used to use BY until I stopped playing CS last year. Went on yesterday...oh dear.

The admins were cunts then and are worse now, bunch of bloody kids. The MOHAA ones are a lot better than before though IMO.

Y

~YuckFou~

..but are there a shed load of cheats? Those that have played CS with me will know that I have ups and downs, but generally fairly good.
On BY although I do get a good game sometimes, there are other occasions when someone usually called "asdf" or "." or something similar owns the whole server. Typically a score much over 30 is unusual on a public, these guys get like 40+.
I got hit by one guy on train, bomb planted at end of the train, me hiding on the tower right at the back, waiting for defuse noise. Only me and him left, he knew exactly where I was and shot me through the brickwork.
Overall the servers themselves are good, but I was screaming at the admin who said "I see no evidence of cheating" despite that incident and the guys score of 50-2 or something.

S

S-Gray

heh its not so hard getting high score on there if you put your mind on it, i know most of the admins, some are knobs but most of the rest are friendly :p

J

jis

I join a server and within 5 mins I will be tk'd every round. I hope they go bust when their p2p kicks in.

The end.

O

|ocKOuT

Originally posted by ~YuckFou~
..but are there a shed load of cheats? Those that have played CS with me will know that I have ups and downs, but generally fairly good.
On BY although I do get a good game sometimes, there are other occasions when someone usually called "asdf" or "." or something similar owns the whole server. Typically a score much over 30 is unusual on a public, these guys get like 40+.
I got hit by one guy on train, bomb planted at end of the train, me hiding on the tower right at the back, waiting for defuse noise. Only me and him left, he knew exactly where I was and shot me through the brickwork.
Overall the servers themselves are good, but I was screaming at the admin who said "I see no evidence of cheating" despite that incident and the guys score of 50-2 or something.
that sounds like proving points to. ive had that happen, not the same way, but similar. i know what you mean, it is gay...

J

Johnny Bravo

Originally posted by Super_Gray[SG]
I only play on BYGames 08 (Custom Server) now, i find it to be far more enjoyable because the maps are new, plus the people on there are a good laugh, plus to me they're all familiar faces.

^^ :D

Never played on any other BY servers, but the custom map server is nice. New maps keep the game interesting and its always pretty full.

Only downside is SG's constant rabbit on voice comms ;) :D

S

S-Gray

;) :D

People are trying to get the people who own the servers to get new maps on there, because people are getting a bit bored of them. i know lots of maps need replacing with better ones but they arent listening to requests apparently (We're talking about not listening to paying subscribers) so that sounds iffy and a huge mistake because people are unsubscribing by the day

J

jis

The by subs is a joke but I love it as I somehow have a free subscription :D

M

Maljonic

speaking of other servers; is demon still going or has it completely died now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom