BWTFCL - Book of Condolence

S

[SCW]Proud

:(

1st real league SCW joined, big shame to see it leave, specially as i'd only just done 1 year as admin then this happened :(

M

Mal^

I have to agree it is a shame to see a long running league close. I enjoyed playing for [DSH] and [-] in the league rom near the start. Provided some very tense matches with playoffs etc.

Shame about last season being something of an anti climax with so many clans dropping out.

Anyway thanks to those for the effort behind it over the past 7 seasons.

T

Twinner

shame really liked playin and reffin within the league :(

R

rty

Ive pretty much played in all divisions of BWTFCL from prem right down to the bottom and i think the highlight was definetly winning division 3 with AFK :) (oh and winning 40quid in the megagame yay).

There was always something about BWTFCL which made it different from any other league, it somehow seemed a lot more closer bound together than the others, a great job done by the people who run it and the community big hand for you guys :clap:

Thanks for a great games we've all played

A

Afx

Sorry to see you guys go, BWTFCL was always my favourite league and im just sorry we'll never get to participate in another season, Just glad after so many close calls that we managed to win the final season :)
Thanks to SK for all the help and reffing he did for us last season and the same to all the other admins who have been involved :)

O

ocs18

gah D:

u did a brill job here sk, never forget that m8.

T

TarX

omg vuz replied :(
you did a ace job as well vuz m8 :)

will you ever come bak 2 net life again ?

/me misses you

J

Jugg

/me remembers when he has became an admin in season4 D:

The first TFC league i ve played with the [SEAL] in s3 during December2000.
Thanks a lot to Vuzy (and his oOage :) Bovi and Jesta, who have made this league, one of the best organized in Europe during several seasons. And to all of the others admins of course :) It was a pleasure to admin this league with u ;(

Btw, TarX still being Bovi's sexy-toy ;P and my official dictionnary about strange english words he s the only one who can understand :D

/me slaps admins with a chiwawa ! ©S-Masta

T

TarX

lol jugg
bovi still alive?
and i thought i was ur sexy toy :p

V

vuz

thanks goes out to SK and the team for the last season for coping with the last season which was no doubt the hardest to run due to the ever increasing number of clans leaving the league.

tarx: i made random but increasingly regular appearances in #a&i. will be in there a fair bit til i return to uni at the end of april. got pc problems but if these are fixed i may even be playing a fair bit of cs and tfc :) no idea where everyone else sits anymore - a quick trip to the bwtfcl rooms showed them to be somewhat empty....

B

bovinusdebilus

thanks to anybody who helped this league run from s1 to the last one :/

Users who are viewing this thread