Bwq3ftl

O

old.Doolittle

Doc, thank you for getting this league going here at BarrysWorld! How nice it is of you to allocate your time over to maintaining such a task which requires constant monitoring and updating. I see that the new CPMA with Freeze Tag will greatly assist in the tournament-level competitive playing field needed for a league. It looks as though arQon is continuing to tweak his code (w4 released this Thursday). I remember it took the original Freeze more than a few months to settle on a certain gameplay style -- three second thaws, do we spectate when frozen, spawn with weapons, have everyone thaw on a win or not, etc. Of course the great thing about CPMA is its HUGE list of features I just wasn’t able to program into Freeze Tag because I lacked the time or know-how (especially the know-how!). Hopefully I will be able to get back into the community soon. I will be graduating college in less than two weeks!! So this is a very critical time for me. But after graduation (if I’m able to pass my courses) I’ll push to attend more forums & even play! It’s been so long I don’t even have Quake3 installed on my computer (just school stuff at moment). I look forward to seeing where you’ll take us and which clan is the best.

Doolittle

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom